Crap...look

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Also what about Cats and Dogs nearby?

Well
ROFLMAO! You sure can paint a picture!
Thank you so much...I think I am a story teller in hiding...I love to write stories and discovered it when I started writing my Bob stories...I thought I wrote such good stories because I loved Bob so much...but the truth is...I think...it's because I love to make people laugh. A lot of people don't 'get'me...but the ones who do really laugh at me and I love it...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Also what about Cats and Dogs nearby?

Years ago I had rats as big as house cats...sleek, clean, fat and sassy...I live on the edge of a 2 acre grass seed field...I used DeCon regularly...a cable guy said one time.."you know that there are about 30 dead rats under your house?"...yep it's working...then a neighbors dog died...a necropsy showed it had eaten a rat with part of it...undigested..and...poison...don't know that it was 'my' poison or not..but...it worried me...so...I used an organic mouse and rat poison...that is not supposed to harm other wild life...however...my neighbor's outside cat would sit under my bird feeders and have a bird meal, it walked on my deck rail knocking plants off...mostly...it walks on and sleeps on my red Camaro, clean and waxed with dirty cat prints and scratches in the paint because my front end slopes down...unforgivable...
Inside cats live an estimated 7 to 10 years longer than outside cats...inside cats can't do anything like what I just described...I AM a cat person...BUT...my cats aren't able to irritate my neighbors as they don't go outside...I told this new next door neighbor what his cat was doing...how to stop him...and that I was trapping cats and if I trapped his cat..I would take it for a ride...he still didn't keep his cat in...so when I trapped him...going on a road trip...so I kept his cat for 3 days and dropped it in a small town in New Mexico on my way to Texas...make me feel good? NO...I still regret it...however...he has a new cat...outside...and my trap is again set. There is NO freakin way I would let my cats outside after someone said they would trap them.
Guess I sort of went on a rant here...and got off track. I will not poison those mice now. But I will feed them instant potato flakes and close off the holes...hoping that works...and if people are still so none caring about their cats...after...I have told them I would take them for a ride...well...does that make me a BAD PERSON??? Maybe...but I warned him and my other neighbors...just sayin...oh and it is illegal to have outside cats here...

DesertGirl

5 Year Member
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
Well

Thank you so much...I think I am a story teller in hiding...I love to write stories and discovered it when I started writing my Bob stories...I thought I wrote such good stories because I loved Bob so much...but the truth is...I think...it's because I love to make people laugh. A lot of people don't 'get'me...but the ones who do really laugh at me and I love it...
Count me in the “I GET YOU” category!