Cooper update.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
cemmons12 said:
wellington said:
If the big lug slept in your neck now, you'd suffocate. Best he just sleeps next too ya. The spoiled bugger:D
Yeah thats so true! He wont even lay on my chest for more then a few minutes. Although I'm only about 138lbs, so no comfort for the big guy. But he did fall asleep on my wifes chest a couple weeks ago. I guess male tortoises like "D" size breast's too! LOL! :p That's bad... haha..

LMFAO, that was funny. Even torts can be Pervs I guess:D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
25 month statistics for Cooper are 26.8 lbs and 16 1/2 inches long. So a little over a pound gained in the month of February. Have a great day my forum friends!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow Chris, Cooper is super! I didn't realize as I began to read through some of the posts here that it reads like the Pretend Chat... I think I'll be part of your updates, if you don't mind. My three sullies all have different personalities. The most personable is Beasty Boy. The one thing I think personable sullies have in common is FOOD. Beasty Boy is the largest of the three. Of course, Baby Runt can't really be compared to the other two (he was a rescue and is nearly a pound now). But, that's another story. Beasty Boy keeps thinking he's my dog. He'll get into everything that belongs to my dog i.e. his food dish, his bed, his blanket... He's so funny. Anyway, thanks for letting me share. I think Cooper and Beasty Boy are very much alike.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Holy crap, that Cooper is a biggen. My Leo Tatum is 24 months this month and is probably not even the size yet of Coopers poopsLOL. You go Cooper. Hit that Guinness Book Record:D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
sibi said:
Wow Chris, Cooper is super! I didn't realize as I began to read through some of the posts here that it reads like the Pretend Chat... I think I'll be part of your updates, if you don't mind. My three sullies all have different personalities. The most personable is Beasty Boy. The one thing I think personable sullies have in common is FOOD. Beasty Boy is the largest of the three. Of course, Baby Runt can't really be compared to the other two (he was a rescue and is nearly a pound now). But, that's another story. Beasty Boy keeps thinking he's my dog. He'll get into everything that belongs to my dog i.e. his food dish, his bed, his blanket... He's so funny. Anyway, thanks for letting me share. I think Cooper and Beasty Boy are very much alike.

I am more then happy to have you join in! I am sort of disappointed that more people dont comment on here anymore. I love hearing about other members torts and their size, and what they think about Cooper. But since I update every month I guess people just plain got sick of it? So feel free to chime in whenever you want! :)

wellington said:
Holy crap, that Cooper is a biggen. My Leo Tatum is 24 months this month and is probably not even the size yet of Coopers poopsLOL. You go Cooper. Hit that Guinness Book Record:D

LOL, thats to funny Barb! What are Tatum's spec's now? And Guinness, here we come! Lol! :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
As of 2/24/2013 Tatum is 6 1/2 inches and 1lb. 14oz. I can't believe he fills up my whole hand. When I got him, he didn't even fill up my palm. I can't even believe I will have had him two years in May. Man times flies.

lkwagner

5 Year Member
Wow cooper is huge! My oldest is a little over a year and a half and is 6.5 inches and 2.7 lbs!!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
25 month statistics for Cooper are 26.8 lbs and 16 1/2 inches long.

LOL....Sir Chunk O Dunk is awesome...may I see a pic Chris? I do love seeing his handsome mug :D Absolutely lovely lovely young man....

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
You need to do better than that!;P. Those of us who keep up with Cooper have seen all of those. Just Kidding with you, I love your updates and never get sick of reading about Cooper!:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
lovelyrosepetal said:
You need to do better than that!;P. Those of us who keep up with Cooper have seen all of those. Just Kidding with you, I love your updates and never get sick of reading about Cooper!:)

I agree, but not kidding:p NEW COOP PICS NOW, NEW COOP PICS NOW, NEW COOP PICS NOW:D btw, I was pounding fist at the same time.:p :D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Oh Barb, your a trouble maker! LOL! :p
I think I should have just put the new pictures here.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
cemmons12 said:
Oh Barb, your a trouble maker! LOL! :p
I think I should have just put the new pictures here.

LOL, that's why my nickname was always Brat:D

No, no, we need new new pics, not older newer pics:D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Hi friends! Been away for a short time now due to health issues, tachycardia brought on by the Lupus I guess, but it gave me time to get my duaghters netbook fixed and running Linux Mint 14 operating system, better then windows for this netbook! Anyways, its almost time for Coopers monthly update, so I will be doing that in a couple days. He showed his *** the other day for the first time! He pee'd on the carpet! Needless to say I called him a brat, bad boy, and an ***. He didnt seem to care though, go figure, he is in his terrible two's! And he didnt even offer to clean the carpet, he just moved to a dry spot! That was his first time peeing on the carpet since he was like 7 or 8 months, guess he couldnt wait for the bath. Anyway, hope all my friends are doing well, have a great day!!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hi there! Good to hear from you and Cooper :D sounds like Cooper is doing good with his wet spot and all!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad you posted. I was just thinking that we haven't heard from you in a bit and was getting worried. Was going to send you a pm. Poor Cooper, sometimes ya just can't hold it. Heck, I've had my few times:D Hope your feeling better now. Can't wait to see the Cooper pics. Don't hurry, I will be off the forum until Sunday, so I won't be able to see them until then:) everyone else can just wait:p :D Anyway, have a great weekend and a Happy Easter. Should be half way decent weather.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks Kitten and Barb! Good to hear from you both! Message me anytime Barb! Hope you both have a great weekend! :)