Cooper update.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
Here are a couple pictures of Cooper from just a few minutes ago that really shows his freaking huge size! :)
Coopertort.JPG
Coopertort1.JPG
Sorry they are not straight, I cant figure out why when I posted them they turned...

Last edited by a moderator:

ashleym

5 Year Member
cemmons12 said:
Here are a couple pictures of Cooper from just a few minutes ago that really shows his freaking huge size! :)

We have a very small Sulcata right now (which my two year old son is obsessed with watching) and I showed him the new photos of Cooper. He had to stop in the middle of playing with his special "choo-choos" to be mesmerized over him for a minute lol! He didn't even know what to say. That's a big boy.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thank you Angela and Barb! I am glad my daughter has a good cell that takes good pictures! When I tell people how big he is they don't get it from just a picture of him alone. So this time I had her take pictures of both of us, and when my sister seen it on facebook she couldn't believe how big he had gotten since she was last here, which I think was the end of spring.

TortForum mobile app!!!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Wow! Cooper is one handsome boy!

Life is good

RuthJanice

5 Year Member
Southern Calif
Wow it does put Cooper's size into prospective with you in the picture..... his is a big big boy. I hope Walter is as handsome and personable when he is older.....

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks! Yeah my whole family was shocked by how much he has grown since they only come to town maybe once or twice a year. :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Here are a couple pictures of the boy laying in his night time spot.

Attachments

• 1386224064183.jpg
    1386224064183.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 1386224091989.jpg
    1386224091989.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 142

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
being spoiled at its finest. Kind of like my dog.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I have 26 month old sullies, and they are over 21 pounds now. So, I always knew how really big Cooper was. But, I gotta tell you man, you need a bigger bed! Lol I hope all is good with you. My friend I mentioned that has Lupus isn't talking to anyone. She goes through these stages of depression. But, I hope to visit soon . Isolation isn't good for anybody. Keep up the fine job with Cooper. Tell him that he has some younger competition :p

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks everybody. I didn't know sibi that you had torts that were big like that for the age at least thats how I see it. And yeah this bed is getting very small very fast! ;-) He is still such a good boy as he still hasn't had any accidents he always holds it till he is in the tub and he has let me know twice now when he needed to go, he will start walking around a lot and both times he even started pushing on me and climbing on me which he doesn't do so when he acts like that I know to get him in the tub, he is so smart. The pictures look blurry but I am not use to this cell yet.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Handsome boy indeed [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Ok it's been awhile since I posted Coopers stats. As of tonight he is right at 20 inches, and just like .2 away from 40 pounds. I'm sort of shocked about his weight because he got to around 35-36 pounds and has been sort of stuck right under 40 pounds. But he did gain the 2 inches in length. So anyway that's his latest stats! Have a good day friends!! :)