COLD DARK ROOM

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Well hello and happy Wednesday. I have done a week of being good with my food intake, trying to beat my heat burn but woke up this morning craving dairy. I have raided the fridge, drank all the milk, eaten the yoghurt and I am now making myself a very large sandwich with butter, that stuff that Adam likes and mayonnaise. What can I have next?

A heart attack ?? ?
A cholesterol over dose???
A bathroom attack???????
Butter AND mayonnaise and CHEESE!??
Even I wouldn’t do that...
You must have a very strong ? stomach?
Good morning by the way!!!
Good to see you here.
I will guess your mission today!! ??

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
good morning!

? hedgehogs ?,Plummer s,
Does your fun ever end??? ?
Poor wee soul.
I am there for you in spirit and will kick anybody in the pants that needs it.
Hope the rest of the family is doing better.
?❤
Daughter is improving day by day. Things are still a bit wobbly, but the world is moving around less when she moves her head. She has made it downstairs the last two days which is massive progress. I am not convinced she will be back at work next week, but maybe the week after.

Compared with Jess’s troubles, my daughter’s problems seem minor. What’s happened with the police investigation @EllieMay?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
66° this morning. ? My body is aching all over. Hope all is going well.
@JoesMum and @EllieMay hope everything is going good. Also anyone else that has negative effects on your family's.
Will try to catch up here in the CDR. I am at the entrance of the burrow that Opo made for me. Looking out and trying to decide if I will turn around and isolate or come back into the world.
Have someone coming over tomorrow to try and sell me solar panels for my house.
He or she will have a tough time with the mood I am in at the moment.
I am going to treat the situation like when I was a UAW union rep. and they are management. Should be fun!?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning my friends!! It’s Wednesday:) that means I’ve made it almost a full week adjusting to new schedules, getting Jess on some type of schedule, getting back into my Work role, catching up on household duties, etc... Jess is s adjusting with her situation and is often in a serendipitous mood...:) I’m blessed.. this was Monday after her first OT appointment.. I try to keep her busy so she doesn't have A lot of time to think ?
I think it's amazing and wonderful that Jess is up and about and looking pretty well. :)
The situation looked pretty dismal no that long ago.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good morning my friends!! It’s Wednesday:) that means I’ve made it almost a full week adjusting to new schedules, getting Jess on some type of schedule, getting back into my Work role, catching up on household duties, etc... Jess is s adjusting with her situation and is often in a serendipitous mood...:) I’m blessed..View attachment 307689 this was Monday after her first OT appointment.. I try to keep her busy so she doesn't have A lot of time to think ?

Great progress. ?????

emilycrisp

TN
Hello, nobody in particular.
Welcome to Tidgy's Dad's Cold Dark Room.
Not expecting a lot of visitors in this pointless place, but this is where I live now.
It's good in here.
If anyone does visit, please feel free to say what you want( within forum guidelines, of course) and I will be happy to be silly, slightly insult you or ignore you completely which you are most welcome to do to me.
I will of course venture out occasionally, when I think I can be useful or annoying, but otherwise I live here now.
No advertising, let's see who spots me.
This is where i belong.
Tidgy is most unconcerned.
??

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Happy end of September. It was supposed to pretty much rain all day today, instead the minor rain storm moved through quickly leaving behind clean cool air. Blue sky - no humidity. Off kayaking tomorrow, should be equally as nice.

Sounds & looks like most CDRs and family are sort of through the dark tunnel with light at the end! ??

During our rainy spell the other day, wifey and I crafted another wee tea light from that old Cherry limb I picked up months ago. Cherry with a dark epoxy inlay, slight coat of finish to highlight the grain. A glossy finish to bring out the inlay.

A031EE58-C1FD-417B-A128-85DF5198CDA2.jpeg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Daughter is improving day by day. Things are still a bit wobbly, but the world is moving around less when she moves her head. She has made it downstairs the last two days which is massive progress. I am not convinced she will be back at work next week, but maybe the week after.

Compared with Jess’s troubles, my daughter’s problems seem minor. What’s happened with the police investigation @EllieMay?

When wifey had this in Tbilisi, she couldnt walk, Room spinning. Couldnt eat, etc. When I got her to the embassy doctor ppl thought she was drunk! Had to be wheel-chaired into the doc’s office. It went away after 10 days.
Tell her good luck.

Amron

Lancashire. England
A heart attack ?? ?
A cholesterol over dose???
A bathroom attack???????
Butter AND mayonnaise and CHEESE!??
Even I wouldn’t do that...
You must have a very strong ? stomach?
Good morning by the way!!!
Good to see you here.
I will guess your mission today!! ??
Had one of them, didn't learn from it unfortunately I definitely like my food too much. I have done a whole week without chocolate so that's pretty amazing for me.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Have someone coming over tomorrow to try and sell me solar panels for my house.
He or she will have a tough time with the mood I am in at the moment.
I am going to treat the situation like when I was a UAW union rep. and they are management. Should be fun!?
Some of those companies don't last nearly as long as the products they're selling are supposed to. Give 'em heck. And make them pull their own permits. ?

Amron

Lancashire. England
Happy end of September. It was supposed to pretty much rain all day today, instead the minor rain storm moved through quickly leaving behind clean cool air. Blue sky - no humidity. Off kayaking tomorrow, should be equally as nice.

Sounds & looks like most CDRs and family are sort of through the dark tunnel with light at the end! ??

During our rainy spell the other day, wifey and I crafted another wee tea light from that old Cherry limb I picked up months ago. Cherry with a dark epoxy inlay, slight coat of finish to highlight the grain. A glossy finish to bring out the inlay.

View attachment 307696
That is beautiful