Back from the vet!

UpsideDownTort

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
We just took Gertrude to the vet for her overgrown beak. The vet said she has never seen a tortoise in such poor condition and wasnt sure how she made it. So far shes doing very well since she got her beak trimmed. She eats so much better and seems more active! I'm glad I could take in this animal and bring life to it again. This is why I love being a reptile keeper. You do such amazing things for an animal and give it the best life it can have is the best feeling ever. I'm thanking the entire reptile community for what they do! IMG_20190320_134741_404.jpeg20190320_114827.jpeg20190320_122409.jpeg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
We just took Gertrude to the vet for her overgrown beak. The vet said she has never seen a tortoise in such poor condition and wasnt sure how she made it. So far shes doing very well since she got her beak trimmed. She eats so much better and seems more active! I'm glad I could take in this animal and bring life to it again. This is why I love being a reptile keeper. You do such amazing things for an animal and give it the best life it can have is the best feeling ever. I'm thanking the entire reptile community for what they do! [

She is precious and lucky to have you!

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
Thank you for helping out this tortoise; it’s great to hear when they start doing better.