A Saint Bernad and HER pet tortoise

trixie557

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=220396881488848&set=vb.100005556130509&type=3&theater

Mayhem and Shakespeare have this odd bond. She follows him everywhere outside, allows him to use her as his own personal jungle gym, and they snuggle. (No the two are NEVER left alone, while I trust Mayhem with Shakespeare, accidents happen)

My other two dogs, get a quick sniff and leave it, NEVER is he on the ground around them, as I know to well they'd hurt him.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'm glad you know the dangers and are cautious. But that is the cutest thing. I can't believe your dog never even flinched. Not sure he was thrilled about it but sure didn't care.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Lovely video to watch. Also glad that you never let them be by themselves alone.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I guess it's a fb video? It's insisting I log in but I don't like logging in through the browser, I prefer the app. I will try and use my computer later today and check it out that way.

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

trixie557

As much as I trust Mae I wouldn't leave them alone. To many what ifs! But I enjoy that they interact so well :) It is a FB video, lol sorry!