3 good things that happened to me today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
1. This post made me smile.
2. I enjoyed a movie with Hubby and youngest son.
3. My new poodle pup has become a loving part of our family and is a joy to play with.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I think we should start another thread..."three BAD things that happened to me today." I'm ready to shoot myself now......OK better not. Maybe too negative for everyone......OK....If I had my life to do over I'd be a NUN!!!
Oooops...sorry...didn't mean to hijack the thread...Continue on with you happiness.....

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Ummm...
I watched Carl struggle to eat a leaf that was stuck to his nose for a good five minutes
There was a very successful rescue meeting at which no one I hate showed up
My dad let me borrow his computer for a week so I am not computerless anymore!

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
terryo said:
I think we should start another thread..."three BAD things that happened to me today." I'm ready to shoot myself now......OK better not. Maybe too negative for everyone......OK....If I had my life to do over I'd be a NUN!!!
Oooops...sorry...didn't mean to hijack the thread...Continue on with you happiness.....

Sorry things aren't going well at the moment, TerryO...hope tomorrow is much better!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
My three things
1. I didn't wake up with a hangover even though one was due after I tied one on last night.
2. We made our ferry and didn't have to wait an extra hour- this is a big deal truly.
3. I made it home safe and sound with all of my critters and a bit of my sanity :D

kurmaraja12

5 Year Member
Belleville, IL
1. I found a grocer who sells cactus fruit, cactus pads and aloe stalks.
2. My tort *loves* said cactus and aloe.
3. Bought some New sheets for my boyfriend's and my first house! We move in two weeks from Columbus, Ohio to Belleville, Illinois. :)

Jeansie1988

5 Year Member
Hamilton, ON
Today i went to my local Orchid society meeting and got a real neat looking phrag orchid. I went and spent 4 hours at my cousins house to celebrate her daughter's second birthday and got to hold her newest baby (2 weeks old, who doesn't like babies that you can give back when they get stinky or start to cry???), and then i went to spend time with my in-laws and my mother in law cooked my husband and i delicious dinner and she walked me around her garden and was cutting me flowers so i can come home tonight and have something nice to look at!
What a lovely Sunday day!!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
1. I have been living in California for almost 2 weeks and I could not love it any more!
2. I finally confronted my mom about how crummy she was unintentionally making me feel, and things are much better now.
3. My mom booked a flight to visit me in three weeks! :D

Today was actually a challenging day. I don't get to see my boyfriend for 10 days because he is traveling for work, and I had a good cry this morning when my mom was stressing me out. This thread was a great reminder to stay positive! :)

"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored."
Earl Nightingale

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Love this idea!
1) Slept in despite cats in face wanting to be fed.
2) Got compliments from nice neighbors on my flowers.
3) Liverpool up 1-0 over Man City at half time!!! :D

Katie, remember to look at Nelson if you need a smile. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.