bad thing happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Terry that smile tells it all He is just bubbling over with delight and love for his little Chewy. I am so happy for him and you and hope this makes the hurt a little easier. It does my heart good to know we have people like you all on the form here that rallied around Terry and her grandson. Yvonne and Rich you are true heros in my mind. As well as you are Terry for the care and love of your Grandson. Hugs to you all.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I RECEIVED THE POSTAL MONEY ORDER TODAY!! James Mapes sent me the $100 refund. I just want to say THANK YOU to all you guys ..Danny, thank you for your offer, Yvonne, for that wonderful "bug-eyed" baby and Rich....I think it was you who really got to him. And for everyone on here who gave me support. I feel like I won the academy award or something...
I am starting to think ...just maybe...that he was just a sick old man who didn't remember much...I don't know ...I am just trying to find the good in him. You should see his handwriting...very old fashioned and shaky.
Anyway, Rich...go to Happy Hour and have one for me.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Good for you Terry. I’m happy for you and your grandson. :)

And I still don’t feel bad about being mean and nasty to him. I guess I’m just a mean and nasty old man myself.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Old man Rich? You don't look that old in your picture to me. Candy

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Candy said:
I’m not but some days really take a toll on you no matter how young you are, today was one of those days. Thank god there's no court tomorrow.

This judge whom fell asleep once today found me in contempt of court and fined me $1,000.00. Now’s he on my you know what list.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
richalisoviejo said:
Candy said:
I’m not but some days really take a toll on you no matter how young you are, today was one of those days. Thank god there's no court tomorrow.

This judge whom fell asleep once today found me in contempt of court and fined me $1,000.00. Now’s he on my you know what list.

Any obviously your on his. Sorry you had a bad day.

techiegrl

10 Year Member!
Whooo hoo, one for the good guys! Terry great news sounds like it all worked out perfect.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
I can’t believe this guy. I’ve received 12 more emails from him. The last one said I miss talking to you, guess I’m going to have to block his email address. :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
richalisoviejo said:
I can’t believe this guy. I’ve received 12 more emails from him. The last one said I miss talking to you, guess I’m going to have to block his email address. :)

Wow, very mature of him!! :rolleyes: . Blocking his E-mail is a very good idea Rich :)

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Wow!! I took alittle hiatus from the forum and came back to this thread, I couldn't wait to get to the end to see what happened. Like a exciting novel..What a fantastic group of people are here to all lend some support!! Way to go. Now do you have an address to send donations for Rich's fine??
Nay

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Iowa, U.S.
richalisoviejo said:
Candy said:

I know, can you start selling some box turtles to bring in some extra income? :p

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
BigBiscuit said:
I know, can you start selling some box turtles to bring in some extra income? :p

HAHA I’d probably keep all of them. :shy:

I had the fine reduced today to only $500.00. Done and paid for. At least he didn’t sentence me to 24 hours in jail plus the fine. Been there done that don’t want to go back.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
richalisoviejo said:
BigBiscuit said:

HAHA I’d probably keep all of them. :shy:

I had the fine reduced today to only $500.00. Done and paid for. At least he didn’t sentence me to 24 hours in jail plus the fine. Been there done that don’t want to go back.

Just curious Rich, do you or have you ever watched Boston Legal. I loved watching that show. Watching what the lawyers would come up with to defend people and how they would act it out in court was very entertaining. The actors weren't bad either.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Candy said:
Just curious Rich, do you or have you ever watched Boston Legal. I loved watching that show. Watching what the lawyers would come up with to defend people and how they would act it out in court was very entertaining. The actors weren't bad either.

I’ve seen a few of the legal shows but don’t watch them. To be honest the majority of what happens in the courtrooms on the TV shows is nothing compared to what really happens, some that I have seen are actually comical IMO. You would be surprised, a court case settles in an hour episode, most go on and on with the attorneys fighting back and forth for months. :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
richalisoviejo said:
Candy said:

I’ve seen a few of the legal shows but don’t watch them. To be honest the majority of what happens in the courtrooms on the TV shows is nothing compared to what really happens, some that I have seen are actually comical IMO. You would be surprised, a court case settles in an hour episode, most go on and on with the attorneys fighting back and forth for months. :)

So are most of the judges like Judge Judy or not?

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Not at all, I’ve seen a few like her. But all in all they are not at all like Judge Judy. She’s made a fortune, mostly from her attitude, you don’t see much of that unless you tick off the judge. Judges have to follow the law just like anyone else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.