Doing dumb things................

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
We all do them.............the really stupid things. For instance, who here might have looked for their phone while talking with someone else in the house as they get ready to leave together............., while holding it?

It's not the kind of dumb stuff we or others got hurt doing that are the funniest. Just the really dumb things ANY of us can do...............

Kerry just does a few more than average, I have found. She keeps my life, fun!

We spent Sat working outside, and while running up to get car parts for her, we went to a flea market where Kerry bought 4 bottles of "unstopables" fabric stuff. She gave one to my daughter before she went home yesterday morning.

I get a call in the afternoon. Kerry; "Tell Erin not to use the Unstopables, something must be wrong with them, maybe they are out of warranty (I loved that part)and they didn't dissolve"

Me: "Really, okay, are they gathered in the bottom of your washer?"

Kerry: "Washer? No, in the dryer" "They are stuck to all my clothes, in all the pockets, all over the dryer, just a mess"

Me: "I've never used them honey but I think they are supposed to go in the wash"

Kerry: "Ugh oh, you know, I've used these before, I knew they went in the washer, Duh"....

It took 3 minutes before we stopped laughing long enough to breath, I nearly passed out from lack of oxygen.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Omg no kidding. I see that commercial a lot. For some reason I keep thinking they go into the dryer. I said to hub the other day "How do they not just go thru all those holes in that dryer"? He said it's the washer, not the dryer. I'm like pretty sure they are suppose to go in dryer. Lol
I have no idea why I keep thinking they go in the dryer. I have never bought them, I would have probably done the same thing as Kerry if I had.
I don't DO a lot of dumb things. But when I do, its usually a good duh wtf moment. Lol

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
You saved Kerry, Wellington! When I told her that one of the most respected mods here might have done the same thing, she felt vindicated!

Sometimes, it's not the dumb stuff we do, but the stuff we don't. I once was riding my motorcycle with a friend on the back. We pulled into a local park and I wheeled us into a parking spot.............then just forgot to put my feet down. I have done some dumb stuff, but this one ranked up there, if just for the sheer embarrassment factor!

and for those doing research; 2 people sitting on 2 wheels, not moving, doesn't happen for very long.............around 2 seconds before crashing to the ground.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You saved Kerry, Wellington! When I told her that one of the most respected mods here might have done the same thing, she felt vindicated!

Sometimes, it's not the dumb stuff we do, but the stuff we don't. I once was riding my motorcycle with a friend on the back. We pulled into a local park and I wheeled us into a parking spot.............then just forgot to put my feet down. I have done some dumb stuff, but this one ranked up there, if just for the sheer embarrassment factor!

and for those doing research; 2 people sitting on 2 wheels, not moving, doesn't happen for very long.............around 2 seconds before crashing to the ground.
I'm glad I could make her feel better. I cracked up reading it. I so could relate.
Your motorcycle faux pas (fancy way of describing a dumb act/brain _art lol) is hilarious🤣