White spots on shell

NotTheOnlyOne

Location (City and/or State)
Baltimore, MD
FA76360E-067D-4AAF-91CF-9EAF73129816.jpegI’ve looked at other threads and can’t distinguish between these spots and other possible ones. I’m not sure if it’s shedding or Too much calcium or fungus or what. I don’t notice a smell, feed mostly insects a variety including dubia roaches, isopods, and black soldier fly larvae with occasional superworms and I throw in leaf lettuce periodically. There’s a lot of places to hide, 40 watt bulb about a foot off the cage 18” or so from the water and a T5 uvb about 8”about the water line, lots of cork and driftwood in there places to hide and get up out of the water. I do weekly water changes and add the enzymes for fish tanks and salt and dechlorinator. These spots are relatively new and if I scrub with a toothbrush they go away then come back. There’s a bunch of guppies in there breeding themselves too

Thanks

NotTheOnlyOne

Location (City and/or State)
Baltimore, MD
I’m building them a platform so they can get out of water to bask better and I’m going to put a warmer bulb on them cuz it’s not getting that warm during winter here but it’s good to know that’s probably all it is