What's the best lizard?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Keep in mind the last time I checked Doug wasn't up and running yet. He's moving an entire household, (with animals) to their new place. Email him and name drop if you'd like to.

JakeDevoe

5 Year Member
I'm not getting it yet just sometime soon but not to soon.

JakeDevoe

5 Year Member
Do any of you guys have thoughts on keeping uromastyx and bearded dragons in the same enclosure?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Well that can be fine depending on the species.

No. Not fine. Species doesn't matter. Species should just not be mixed.

Uros and beardies have different personalities, come from different parts of the world, eat different diets, need different temperatures and need different enclosure types.

JakeDevoe

5 Year Member
Well red foots and cherry heads although different species they can live in together.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Well red foots and cherry heads although different species they can live in together.
No they're not.
Cherry heads are a colour variety of the same species.
Agreed. Cherryheads are simply redfoots with a particular colour pattern. They are the same soecies and that's why they live happily together.

JakeDevoe

5 Year Member
Oh thanks I thought they were different species. And I would never do that I was just wondering what ur thoughts were about the Uros and beardys

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

There have been several instances on this forum of cherry heads aggressively attacking and injuring regular RFs. Regardless of species designation, I would not mix those two either.