What kind of tortoise is living in my yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewr428

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
SHES BACK!!!! yay. I tried to pick her up and she hissed at me and kicked. not very friendly... im going to try to take her to the rescue place but they wont pick up (even though they say they are 24 hours open)

I found a home for her! its in deland which is about an hour and a half away from me. so im going to go shower and take her over. the man has a reptile rescue. im so excited. im going to post pictures later when i get back so that you guys can see her new home =]

Mewr428

5 Year Member
Florida
Here are some pictures of her new home =]
The first one is her on the way over, the second one is with the man who adopted her letting her go into her new home (please excuse my brother in the way). the rest are her going in. she jumped in right away. I think she will like it there and its protected from any predators. Thank you so much to everyone for your help. Im so glad that I know shes in a safe home with lots of food =]
I named her Ninja by the way, becasue at first I thought she was a boy and she was so sneeky like a ninja haha.

2mzaxyr.jpg

5w08x0.jpg

2mg0fgz.jpg

65zlus.jpg

6dsbyf.jpg

Mewr428

5 Year Member
Florida
lol turtle heaven =]

and i really hope she didnt lay eggs. I was told that she was just burrying herself to get out of the heat though. and if she was laying eggs she would only use her back legs. She was def all the way in there so I think she was just hiding. Hopefully she will lay eggs in her new home where they will be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.