What is called hand feed............

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
After a soak. My wife dry him in her lap with a towel and wave a pieces of green in front of him.........................

Get to feed him in my wife's lap.

IMG_1959.JPGIMG_1960.JPGIMG_1961.JPGIMG_1962.JPGIMG_1963.JPGIMG_1964.JPGIMG_1965.JPG

Can be better then this!!

Last edited by a moderator:

edwardbo

5 Year Member
Please tell me where one can get such a beautiful tort ? Ungodly , that tort is radiant ,takes my breath away.....

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
edwardbo said:
Please tell me where one can get such a beautiful tort ? Ungodly , that tort is radiant ,takes my breath away.....

Thank you for your visit and your comment. It is Godly, because it's all by His Grace. He just a wonderful Torts. I'm glad you like him too.

J_W

Colorado
Re: RE: What is called hand feed............

edwardbo said:

I would agree. Just beautiful, I want one :heart:

canicke

J_W said:
edwardbo said:

I would agree. Just beautiful, I want one :heart:

Yeah - he is a looker for sure!

J_W

Colorado
Where did you get that blonde of a leopard? Was it a breeder in the U.S.? I seriously think the bug has got me and I can't help but want to add more torts.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
That last picture is so cute!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
AnnV said:
That last picture is so cute!

Thank you all for the visit and reply. Thank you!!!!!!

edwardbo

5 Year Member
and still no leads as to where one can aquire this type of living art......

J_W

Colorado
Re: RE: What is called hand feed............

edwardbo said:

I am wanting to know the same thing. Is there a breeder on here that produces these beautiful animals?

India
Really very cute.. my indian star tort too prefer to eat lady finger with the help of me.. its just adorable

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
edwardbo said:

Sorry for the late reply.

I found him at a small local show in San Jose. I was the first few people walked in the show on that day and there he is. Due to the show is so small, It only took me 15 mins to walked through the entire floor.

I came back to the table which he was displayed with a for sale sign. After 30 seconds of straggle, he is riding shotgun with me home.

IMG_1519.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

edwardbo

5 Year Member
seems like the hatchlings all start dark then some display this white ,light color.the question is ,is it a crap shoot or do you know its going to lighten up as it grows ?...diamond posted a post on the two best times of a torts life and i noticed some strarted to growe light shells,is it known when you buy them ir is it as pleasent surprise ?...i have heard of a lady that does breed high whites,but never investigated as my climate is totaly wrong for this species,,I also prefer torts that are more active and interactive,but these leapards are sure pritty things...they get big to i hear,any pics of really big white ones ,or or this strain still to new? with love and respect ,e....i live in new england ,hot ,cold, wet, dry ,super humid ,all in the same day.its not unusual to use the heat and air conditioning in the same day.

also loved how bouabouas torts shell is so smooth with out all the pyramiding drama,,,,,pyramiding is from toasting that carapace i believe,worse if tort seeks heat and basks more,........

thank you for the reply.

Reptile Lover

5 Year Member
He's beautiful! What species is he?[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]