Little Jade-- Our white Leopard tortoise

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Dear All:

I'm a new comer of having tortoise as pet. My wife and I just love to having them around and take care of them. We learned so much from this website. We like to share one of our precious Leopard tortoise, "Little Jade" is his name which is due to the color of his carapace. He been trained and tamed of my wife, she can have him lay in her lap and pat his head, scratch his lags. he will not retreat back to his shell or fight. We love him so much and try to provide a good home and health living style for him. May God bless us all. Thank you for looking!! IMG_1353 - Copy.JPGIMG_1518.JPGIMG_1352.JPGphoto-8.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Wow. Little Jade is awesome. And what a lovely little face. That shell is so blonde, so white ... so white jade! Thanks for sharing! Love! : )

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Beautiful leopard. So glad your enjoying Jade as much as the rest of us enjoy ours. They do steal your heart as quick as lightning.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Wow! That is really a spectacular little leopard. Gorgeous!

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
What a spectacular beauty! I have never seen a leopard so white before [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH] Amazing shell.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
wellington said:
Hello and Welcome:). Beautiful leopard. So glad your enjoying Jade as much as the rest of us enjoy ours. They do steal your heart as quick as lightning.

I'm grateful to found this forum and learned so much from you all. Thank you all for sharing your experience here so a new comer/member can learn and benefit from it.

Money is cheap but a life is precious.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Curious, this is what I found out about white jade. Jade is considered lucky is some parts of the world ...

White or Cream Jade: Helps one direct their energy to its most advantageous outlet. Helps filter out distraction and allows you to envision the best result of a given situation. Also suggested for the eyes. (No duh, look how eye candy that little tortoise is).

... soooooo ... if y'all will excuse me now, I am running, not walking, directing my energy to get a lottery ticket! Not stopping anywhere along the way. My eyes are wide open and I see a lottery win so I can someday have a tortoise education place. Thank you Little Jade! : )

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
Curious, this is what I found out about white jade. Jade is considered lucky is some parts of the world ...

White or Cream Jade: Helps one direct their energy to its most advantageous outlet. Helps filter out distraction and allows you to envision the best result of a given situation. Also suggested for the eyes. (No duh, look how eye candy that little tortoise is).

... soooooo ... if y'all will excuse me now, I am running, not walking, directing my energy to get a lottery ticket! Not stopping anywhere along the way. My eyes are wide open and I see a lottery win so I can someday have a tortoise education place. Thank you Little Jade! : )

LOL, let us know how it works for you. Be sure to get Jade a great gift, of food of course, if you win:D

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:

Hehehehe!! If you win, remember me! :0P

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:

-----------------------------------------------------
I'm grateful for your reply. We never know our Little Jade have such power. By your reply, you already a winner in my eye. So let me know when your Tortoise educational park opens, we will take Little Jade for a visit, he may like so much of your park and don't want to leave, so he may just stay to bring you more luck and success.

Here are few more of our Little Jade and his friend in a afternoon sun bath.

photo-03.JPG
photo-04.JPG
photo-06.JPG
photo-08.JPG
photo-10.JPG

Thank you for looking and all the reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Okay sweet Little Jade, and fellow tortoise peeps, I did it. Mega Millions is up to 400M. I asked the universe to help us get a tortoise education place out here by Disneyland. Sooooo, come Friday the 13th, we.shall.see. And note: I pretty much never play the lottery. I was inspired by Little Jade and just went with it. Why not, right? One never knows ...

edwardbo

5 Year Member
where in the world did that beautiful tortoise come from?,have any of you ever seen such a thing?.....