what a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachael

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
los angeles
So, we are knee deep into the second week at our new house.. after all the hassle it kind of seems like we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? and if its not a light its definitely the sun reflecting off the bottom of my bank account. There are so many things you DONT think about when you buy a house.. like.. how many times you'lll be at lowe's in one week.

ok ok on to the good part.
the enclosure I posted about here HERRRE is about to be planted this weekend. Gardening the second week in feels a little rushed but thanks to a friend of Tom's our little "recuse" will be in use by two 10 yr old CDT brothers next week. So Ive gotta spend my sunday away from the mimosa bar and knee deep the in dirt and the tortoise table "what to plant" .com. Im really excited because after a couple years of transforming my hub into a tort/rep lover (he just wasnt a pet dude) these are going to be his first reps and theyre a SURPRISE. I mean whats the worst the could happen? MY collection grows? :D:p:rolleyes: anyway, ill post photos of the unveiling of what he thinks is a new comforter being delivered. Im giddy.

so theres that.. and theres THIS. Ive wanted one of these babies for a VERY long time and Ive spent a lot of time researching.. and juggling breeders.. etc.. HER (excited to have a "she" re: the owner, but understanding the she might turn to a he.. the name of the juvenile reptile game). Originally I was ready to payyyy for a true red... but something about this baby lady just.. i dunno. She was mine as soon as I saw her photos. I know shes not a perfect color way but shes just great.
Her complete set up comes tomorrow via UPS and I pick her up Monday.
aedbca1c91f511e2bbe622000a9f1270_7.jpg

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Its ok to surprise hubby, my wife has been surprised a couple times. I was making payments on a very expensive tortoise and told her about it when it was being delivered. She said she thought something was up, she is ok with whatever I do as far as my torts go. I just need to let her do her thing as well. Let us know how the surprise goes

theelectraco

5 Year Member
bigred said:
Its ok to surprise hubby, my wife has been surprised a couple times. I was making payments on a very expensive tortoise and told her about it when it was being delivered. She said she thought something was up, she is ok with whatever I do as far as my torts go. I just need to let her do her thing as well. Let us know how the surprise goes

What kind of tortoise did you get?!

Status
Not open for further replies.