Status
Not open for further replies.

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester, UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYrk2SMVd0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdml-oZeyk

Please don't watch those videos if you are easily upset. It made me well up.

These videos have angered me so so so much! And there are worse ones on his page too.

I know this isn't the right place to mention this, but I don't know what else to do. Is there any way of finding out if this man still has these tortoises? His animals are being tortured by being placed on their backs and placed in front of cats to play with - even tiny baby ones.

Is there any way we can get those tortoises taken off him or report him to the authorities? I cant relax knowing he harms these animals.

I appologise if this offends anyone, but something needs to be done.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
that sulcata one was on here before.. the other one is him getting back at someone .. read the replies.. no one thinks he is funny...

it would be nice to 'train' your tortoise to right itself .. less would die.. but it doesnt really work that way..

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
He is quite the jerk isn't he. I don't know, but I would think the sounds the large one keeps making, is the sound of him having a harder time breathing and swallowing, my guess. Maybe if you can find a way to contact him, let him know the dangers of putting them on their backs and that they aren't play toys for his cat. I would also let him know he is a few other choice words that I can't print on here. The jerk wad.

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
Im so angry right now! If I message him now I'll go about it all wrong. So I'll wait until morning and send him a message on youtube about the dangers of what he is doing. I think he already knows it is wrong though, the amount of abuse he has received from that video is astonishing. I imagine he just finds its funny. He is sick.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Should we hang him upside down from his ankles....... in a lion cage. :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
LeopardTortLover said:
With very little air!

We could put a plastic bag over his head and give him a drinking straw to breath through. ... as he hangs upside down by his ankles in a lion cage.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
LeopardTortLover said:
Or even better, get the tortoises to a safe home. I'd take them all if I could. *sigh*

Well that would be good too, but I still want to punish their tormentor.

Sorry. I have an "over-developed sense of justice", so my good friend once told me...

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Typical ignorant person with no sense of emotion. I do agree a lions playtoy would show how he could present some sense.

TortoiseWorld

5 Year Member
Lisle Illinois
This is disrespecting animals and being a bad example. A video like those 2 that gets posted over the internet, is potentially seen by countless people among whom are also the ignorant and foolish.
Hey when you post videos like that on TortoiseForum.org you are also doing the same thing. Many greenhorn tortoise owners visit this site and could misinterpret your concerns. Let's not post animal abuse videos or photos on this site please.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I WOULD LIKE TO HANG HIM FROM SOMETHING ELSE.......IF YOU GET MY DRIFT!

TortoiseWorld

5 Year Member
Lisle Illinois
What you could do is report these videos to YouTube, if you give them a little pressure, they will delete it. I understand the big bully could open a new account but hopefully he won't.

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
I think I will report him to youtube and try and get the videos taken down. I know this isn't the place for those horrible videos, just wanted to know what I could do and how to go about it. I'll contact Youtube today. Horrible man he is.

arotester

5 Year Member
I want to throw those two pigs(can't find a polite word) in Indian ocean with rocks tied on their backs and hungry pirrahnas lurking .

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I think the best thing to do is to ignore this video. Don't give him more views!! Can youtube intervene in cases of animal abuse?

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
To be honest, I don't even think they should allow animal abuse, or any other kind of abuse, to be published on their site. I could try and get his page taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.