Turtle tricks....SERIOUSLY!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wyoming
was going to watch it, but first i read all your comments. I wont watch it now,I guess some people are truly just born stupid.

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
kyryah said:
So, I commented on this video. I got a profane email from this "person" that also made disparaging remarks about my mother, if you get my drift.

This guy is scum. I have reported his video as abusive, and I will be reporting the email I received. Please report the video as well and help me get this pig off YouTube before someone else decides his abuse behavior towards his Sulcata is okay.
I commented to and he sent me a vulgar email also. He also said rude remarks about my mother and called me names that should not be said oh and a teenieboppie whatever that is. I reported him also.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
That is too bad, Marty. I am sorry you had to go through that. It is one thing for me, but to call a 15 year old girl those things is majorly sick and wrong.

armandoarturo

5 Year Member
Mexico
omg!
I thought it was going to be something curious about a tortoise.
( I watched the video before reading all the posts)...
and I was ... WHAT THE HELL !!!??? this is awful!!!
then I realized everyone was actually mad at this... I was like pheww!
Geeez! Stupid people
Someone should teach him how to roll over himself and smack him with lettuce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjX5Zpkj6JQ&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-3-HM
what the hell its wrong with him?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Marty333 said:
He also said rude remarks about my mother and called me names that should not be said oh and a teenieboppie whatever that is. I reported him also.

He called you a TEENYBOPPER??? Oh the nerve of him!!:D If you've never heard the word "teenybopper" then I guess that really ages this guy. Its what we used to call teen-agers in the '50's and '60's. In those days there was a dance called a "bop."

Sorry you had to listen to that jerk, but to tell you the truth, when I read the line from up above that I've quoted here, I actually laughed out loud. Its really quite funny!

tortoises101

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
How ignorant!

People like that make me sick.

Makes me wonder if he knows he's commiting animal cruelty.

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
shmily1605 said:

I just watched that video and here is a reply from the dolt after someone asked a question:
"It is a land mammal the scientific name would be African Sulcata you are right about it being a male it is 4 years old,will grow to about twice that size and live to be over 100.Ken"

land mammal are you serious and Scientific name African Sulcata?????? Is he that dull?

CyberianHusky

10 Year Member!
Portland Oregon
Would love to put some bars of soap in a sock and beat him with it then film it post it on youtube as a stupid jerk trick.

heyprettyrave

5 Year Member
New York
this is gross, it made me happy when i saw the posts. people who dont take the time to do the research shouldnt have a tortoise, the guy doesnt even know he has a tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.