Vietnamese Blue Beauty (Video - Eating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Wow that was one heck of a strike, I would be to scared to do that..

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Yeah, these guys hit pretty hard when they want too. I find them pretty predictable, I can usually get away without getting nailed. The video is old... he's actually in a much larger enclosure now with lots of perches.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I am sure if your used to feeding them that it's not a big deal..I think it's cool.

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Snakes eating is always cool... I just see it so frequently that I don't watch anymore, unless it's a newbie. Most times I throw in, and they grab it and I check back later to make sure they actually ate it. I have less than 20 snakes now here, much more time to spend with each one than before when I had 100+

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I had a snake when I was a teenager, didn't go so well. I didn't know what i was doing.

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thanks Fernando. They were taking with my old Sony Camera. I'll have to get some better ones with my digital camcorder now.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
SnakeyeZ said:
dalano73 said:
I had a snake when I was a teenager, didn't go so well. I didn't know what i was doing.

What species did you have?

I don't remember, I was 13-14 and I was alone "no parent" so the pet store shouldn't have sold it to me. I didn't know anything about snakes and didn't take care of it so it died a few days after I got it...

Status
Not open for further replies.