WalkingRock-vs-pear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
Thanks Fade! I think the stark white walls and cream colored carpet really brings out his color! The Carpet is gone now in place of hard wood floors as of yesterday.... can't wait to see how the Stark white walls and golden oak flooring highlite his natural color!

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Zamric said:
Thanks Fade! I think the stark white walls and cream colored carpet really brings out his color! The Carpet is gone now in place of hard wood floors as of yesterday.... can't wait to see how the Stark white walls and golden oak flooring highlite his natural color!

I bet he will look like part of a nice piece of furnture...lol. I think a well cleaned shell on a sulcata has that nice polished wood look to them anyways.

tortiechik

5 Year Member
New Mexico
Zamric said:
That is indeed a ID tag attached to his shell!... he has excaped the yard twice, once in front, once in back... now the 'hood knows where he lives and my # just in case!

How is the tag attatched?

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
tortiechik said:
Zamric said:
That is indeed a ID tag attached to his shell!... he has excaped the yard twice, once in front, once in back... now the 'hood knows where he lives and my # just in case!

How is the tag attatched?

It is attached with a 2 part epoxy designed for bridge anchors.... Hopefully I won't have to be the one to change it! Big Grin

Location wise.... it's the only place i've found he cant scrape it off

Status
Not open for further replies.