Updated Outdoor Enclosure and Exploration Photos! (PIC Heavy)

SunnySideUp

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Figured I might as well share the recent photos I've taken of Pumpkin's renovated outdoor enclosure with you guys. These pictures are from a week or so ago, and unforunately since then we've had nothing but rainy weather, but Pumpkin and I sure had a blast the last time it was sunny out! Take a look. ;)

179.JPG

180.JPG

181.JPG

184.JPG

190.JPG

197.JPG

210.JPG

224.JPG

Attachments

• 187.JPG
    187.JPG
    8.5 MB · Views: 34
  • 198.JPG
    198.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 36
  • 199.JPG
    199.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 35
  • 200.JPG
    200.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 34
  • 202.JPG
    202.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 34
  • 214.JPG
    214.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 230.JPG
    230.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 28

blackfish707

This is beautiful! I'm renting temporarily, but once I get settled I can't wait to build a nice outdoor enclosure!

SunnySideUp

5 Year Member
Michigan
This is beautiful! I'm renting temporarily, but once I get settled I can't wait to build a nice outdoor enclosure!

I can definately attest that tortoises act a lot more lively under the actual sun. I'm sure your tortoise will love it when you build them an outdoor enclosure :)

Thank both of you for your compliments.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Wow, it looks so nice with everything all planted and growing! How does she get into the birdhouse house? I love that idea, super adorable..

justino4444

5 Year Member
I think that this is probably the best enclosure I have ever seen! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Can I like live there? Great job!

~ Justin

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You did a fantastic job. I can see why your tort loved it out there. The stump, does it have a hole towards the bottom that he can go into? It looks like it. You should be very proud of the job you did,

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Very nice job!! What are your dimensions?

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
Your enclosure is fantastic. Pumpkin looks so happy in the pictures. He is sure on spoiled little tort. :)

SunnySideUp

5 Year Member
Michigan
You did a fantastic job. I can see why your tort loved it out there. The stump, does it have a hole towards the bottom that he can go into? It looks like it. You should be very proud of the job you did,

Yup, there's a rather large hole in the stump that he can climb into, kind of like a cave. It was a large knot hole in a tree that fell in my friend's yard and they cut it up and gifted me a piece. I think it looks like a gnome's house, hehe :)