Update on little Tiger

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
My grasses have grown and I have several changeable containers that I can put in the enclosure with him/her and let Tiger graze all day along with some hay that I soak in warm water for about 15 minutes to soften it up and Tiger absolutely loves it. I use the organic herbal salad mix and orchard hay that i purchased from carolinapetsupply.com, he gobbles it up( I also mix a couple veggies here and there to add some variety)
Tiger absolutely loves his new enclosure. I took some of Heathers ideas and put them together. At night I use a low wattage CHE with a heating pad on low to create a nice hot spot with multiple hides so Tiger can alternate between warm and cool as needed. He gets an hour long soak each day after his daily meal to stay hydrated and he has a nice humid hide that he loves. He has gained about an ounce since I've had him( a little over a week) and he has grown like a weed. If it hadn't been for you guys on the forum I don't think my baby would be where he is now and I thank all of you for your help!

Attachments

• 1383878488808.jpg
    1383878488808.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 35