Tyrone and his midnight caper ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
So Tyrone, is sleeping and it is 10:30pm and I turn off his lights. I am still up working on work stuff and watching tv. It is a little after midnight and I hear these noises.....I am thinking "OH MY GOD! We have mice!" Nope! It is Tyrone tearing his viv apart! He flipped over both of his hides ... Moved his one food dish alll the way to the other end and moved the rocks around his soaking dish all over the place..some are even buried!
WTH! What got into him I have no idea! But he was still stomping around at 1:30am!

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Mgridgaway said:
Harper does this occasional. We call him a "Noctortle." :)

I love it! He is at it again right now .... At 4pm in the afternoon! He is just active as he can be!

wellington said:
I think he was a little peed off that you were still up and aggravating him:p:D

Maybe! At least he is getting his exercise in!

Hustler

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alberta Canada Eh
Did you change anything or add anything?
If i do anything like that mine will seriously spend the next day taking it apart or moving it around..... I love it :)

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
He is so crazy! I am not complaining mind you, just observing his wild behavior! ... Today he has been stomping around but not tearing up the place...

I gave him a 40 minute soak which he seemed to enjoy because he did the superman pose for a long while, before he started his pacing, at which time he went back into the viv. Where he enjoyed a mesmerizing few minutes staring at his background. He then ate his greens and when back to his walking around and settled in for a nap!

I truly enjoy watching him!

Status
Not open for further replies.