Tyrone and an almost flashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Know I have complained before aout Tyrone taking a wee in his dish of greens... Well today he was have in and half out of the dish and I saw his tail kinda moving funny... So I went over and looked and thought oh he is taking a poo... Then I thought no that doesn't look right... So I picked him up and missed what ever it was! I think he was gonna flash me!

I may be a weirdo, but I am kinda interested to see his manly bits! Is anyone else wondering what their torts manly bits look like?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
no, once you see it ,i dont need another shot.'lol' happy holidays. my male cake snip is a little piggy.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
wellington said:
It's a shocker for sure. LOL. Hope I didn't scare you forever LMAO:D

Showed it to hubby and he said if that's what it looks like, thank god I am not a tort! Lmao ..I said no thank god I am not a tort!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Watsonpartyof4 said:
wellington said:

Showed it to hubby and he said if that's what it looks like, thank god I am not a tort! Lmao ..I said no thank god I am not a tort!!

LMAO

Alan RF

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
wellington said:

OMG that's errrr huge! That's definitely a boy on that picture! Lmao-rofl!!!!

Watsonpartyof4 said:

Too right .....ouch!

diaboliqueturtle

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
I'll never forget the day I went to pick up my adult male boxie. I was looking at him in the tank, he had his back to me, when some huge purple/black thing started to come out of him. I screamed "omg he's dying, his insides are pouring out!". Well, the employees laughed at me and told me he was just showing off his manhood. Also explained why they had named him Chester the molester ;-) It was almost as large and wide as his head and neck, quite shocking :)

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
diaboliqueturtle said:
I'll never forget the day I went to pick up my adult male boxie. I was looking at him in the tank, he had his back to me, when some huge purple/black thing started to come out of him. I screamed "omg he's dying, his insides are pouring out!". Well, the employees laughed at me and told me he was just showing off his manhood. Also explained why they had named him Chester the molester ;-) It was almost as large and wide as his head and neck, quite shocking :)

O M G! As wide as his head and neck?!?

I don't think I want to see it after all ...!

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
diaboliqueturtle said:
Yup, it was...eye opening ;-)

I bet! ...he hasn't been "humping" his dish ... At least I haven't caught him doing it again!

But he is weeing in it ... Oh dear sweet jesus! I hope it is wee..... : o

diaboliqueturtle

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
Watsonpartyof4 said:
But he is weeing in it ... Oh dear sweet jesus! I hope it is wee..... : o

ROFL!!! I'm with you there!
Princesse has been shaking her "hips", rubbing her butt on her plants, I'm really wondering if she isn't putting her smell on them... She's on the verge of maturity and maybe she's trying to tell me something? I would so love to have more and watch them make babies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.