Two Years of TFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
The second anniversary of TFO is tomorrow (August 20th) according to my calendar. This wasn't the day the site "went live" but rather the day that someone other than myself became a member - the day the community started to grow.
Ever since then people have come from all over (most of them) to talk about one thing - Tortoises! Some of you came here as beginners, some as hobbyists, herpetologists - whatever the case may be - but the exciting part is that we've all gained by sharing what we do know and learning from others what we don't know. Knowledge is powerful - and I'm proud to be a part of this community where knowledge is shared freely and openly to anyone who is willing to listen.
I thank all of you for doing your part to make this forum great. Without you all, I'd still be here shouting to myself in the vast darkness of the internet.

Thank you!

Joshua

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Thank you for starting this community, Josh.
Happy b-day to TFO. I'm lucky to have found it.

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
2502 members strong on the second birthday, nice accomplishment Josh!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
904120lkxocqky6i.gif

Josh!!!

and
1625721wfr2nrgka4.gif

to the forum!

The wonderful people who share membership here are who make it great. This is such a nice group of people! I thank you all for making it what it is.

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
We've come a long way Baby :cool: :D . It has been a funfilled two years, learning about torts and turtles and People I would have never known otherwise. I thank every member for their contributions and JOSH for starting such an awsome forum for us to meet, confer, debate and create. Congratulations to us all. TFO ROCKS ! ! ! :)

Oh and I raise my glass to toast another two years and another, and another, and many more, for our great forum. :p

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I have to say that this is the first and only forum that I have belonged to. I love it and can honestly say that I have gained so much information and more importantly have made some really great friends!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Dale says "Great job Josh" without you starting this site I would not have been taken care of the way I have been in the last 8 months. Thanks for all of the great information and the nice people who give it right here on TFO! Happy 2 year birthday. :D

M

Maggie Cummings

I am on several forums and list serves and this is by far the best. This is the greatest group of people and I am proud to be a member here. Thanks, Josh for starting this forum... my life is better because of it.

Clementine_3

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Thanks Josh!
Turtle and I really appreciate what you, and everyone here, have done. What a great, friendly, knowledgable group you've assembled...build it and they will come!
Happy Birthday TFO!

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Happy Birthday TFO and thank you Josh for giving all of us a place to convene - what I have learned on this site has been immensely important to providing Tank and Bump "the good life." Thanks to all of you experienced keepers too for taking the time to patiently answer the multitude of questions (sometimes repetitive questions) we newer keepers throw at you!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
This forum and all it's "people" are truly the BEST!!!! Here's to years and years of friendship and knowledge to share. Everyone here is so supportive of each other ......just like an extended family.

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Happy birthday TFO and thank you everybody for making it a wonderful forum and place to meet other tortoise folks!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I learned more about tortoises and tortoise care on this forum in a week than I did reading internet articles for two months! Thank you, from myself and Taco too!

Status
Not open for further replies.