Truck's nail ..

Clarissa Sugianto

Hi everyone . . I have a sulcata named Truck .. actually Truck had been adopted 2 weeks ago... and i when i see him this evening , i found something strange in his nail (right front leg) . . Looks like it will be broken or even detached ..
What should i do to prevent it ?

Thanks guys ..20170207_230727.jpg

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby
I really can't see the picture that good. Just curious was truck in the same enclosure with the one that just passed?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hard to tell for sure, but it seems to me the "right front leg" is in total shadow and not visible in the picture at all.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm guessing he may have broken it off at the foot. Watch it and make sure he doesn't favor it and that it doesn't swell, have redness or smell bad. I had a RF with really long nails and one was just dangling when I get her. It fell off over a year ago and it's just barely coming back now.

Clarissa Sugianto

I really can't see the picture that good. Just curious was truck in the same enclosure with the one that just passed?
Truck isnt in the same enclosure with Dior (the RIP one) . It isnt swollen .. just like being detached wanna be .. dunno what to do to prevent it