Tortoise seeking intimacy...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
It’s just so pitiful. I know they aren’t supposed to live in pairs, but that would really make me want to get him a companion.

That statement in and of itself is a croc. This is precisely why they must not be kept in pairs, the relentless “humping” of the male. Almost reminds me of Jr. and Sr. High School for me. Crocs on the other hand from what I can figure, should be kept in pairs.

txturtledude

5 Year Member
DFW Area, Texas
;)
That statement in and of itself is a croc. This is precisely why they must not be kept in pairs, the relentless “humping” of the male. Almost reminds me of Jr. and Sr. High School for me. Crocs on the other hand from what I can figure, should be kept in pairs.

Puns intended...lol! I still wouldn’t pair him up, but you gotta feel for the little fella. Also, what high school did you attend Cowboy Ken ??? ;)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
;)

Puns intended...lol! I still wouldn’t pair him up, but you gotta feel for the little fella. Also, what high school did you attend Cowboy Ken ??? ;)

No pitty for the little horn dog....get a few pairs of crocs and let him have at em....he will be just as satisfied.....cute little one...