Seeking Tort-sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I am seeking a member that would be willing to look after my 9 inch Male Leopard tortoise for the month of June. I will be attending annual training at Fort Hunter liggett...Army stuff. I would prefer a member with other leo's..but not a requirement. Let me know if your intrested. So Cal Members only.
IMG_2010.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm going to make a couple calls for you. Sorry, I can't do it right now. In about three months I'll have the facilities for it. Can't you tell the Army to wait until your tortoise sitter is ready to go?

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Thanks Tom, Hahaha..ill be sure to call my company commander and tell him to stop everything.."Sir, I regret to inform you that I will not be attending AT this year" and then he will "WHAT THE F$@#%.... You must out of your Matha$@#^mind " lol. Then I say..."Thank You for understanding"

Skyler Nell

5 Year Member
Southern CA
If you arent able to find someone, I'll probably be able to help you out. I'd have to set up some cinderblocks outside. Let me know :)

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Skyler Nell said:
If you arent able to find someone, I'll probably be able to help you out. I'd have to set up some cinderblocks outside. Let me know :)

Thank You, Im taking off on June 5th. Let me know if you need help setting up the enclosure...

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Tortuga_terrestre said:
I am seeking a member that would be willing to look after my 9 inch Male Leopard tortoise for the month of June. I will be attending annual training at Fort Hunter liggett...Army stuff. I would prefer a member with other leo's..but not a requirement. Let me know if your intrested. So Cal Members only.
IMG_2010.jpg

I am not from CA but I will do it, all you need to do is get me the flight tickets .lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.