Tortoise forum swag???

Status
Not open for further replies.

redreatta

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
columbus,ohio
i wonder when and how i can get some t-shirts or hats or ......something. anyone????

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
There used to be an order form, but I can't find it now. Maybe we don't have any "swag" left for sale. I'll PM Josh.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
actually swag is free stuff usually handed out in an effort to promote an idea or business, (many year veteran of E3). I have a ton of it every year from E3. Some of it is cool and some of it is not.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
dmmj said:
actually swag is free stuff usually handed out in an effort to promote an idea or business, (many year veteran of E3). I have a ton of it every year from E3. Some of it is cool and some of it is not.

Cool! I'll take one of each!!:D

I would buy several items, especially t-shirts, earrings and hat/visor with Tortoise Forum logo. Of course, I am still promoting the "Obey the Tortoise" image from ACO371 (?) 's avatar. I love the image and the slogan! I still like the earthtortoise design by Madkins as well.

The problem right now is getting Josh to volunteer to judge, accept design, sort out vendors who will make good stuff, agree on colors/prices/sizes, create and distribute order forms, receive and process orders and mail the stuff out to all of us enthusiastic "wanters"! What's not to love? Go, Josh, go! (Oh, yeah, and about those calendars....);)

Status
Not open for further replies.