Any interest in TFO T-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
DoctorCosmonaut said:
Here's something I whipped up (with paint! lol) and I think we could replicate this picture with torts from people on this site! :)

example-2.jpg

I really like this! Great idea, Jordan!

Of course, you would have to add Taco to your line-up. ;)

I also want to see a V-neck tank top...:p

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Anyone competent at photo shop? I knew how to use it about 4 yrs ago, but I'm 4yrs too far from remembering it ;)

janiedough

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Louisiana
I think we need a better motto

I LOVE the bumper sticker I got with my Calendar. But I don't think other people will know what it is talking about.

I want a bumper stick that says something like "Found a tortoise? Own a Tortoise?" Go to Tortoiseforum.org Turtles Welcome too....something like that...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just remember that the more colors you want in your design and the busier the design, the higher the cost of making the shirt.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I like the idea of a cartoon shirt and have tortoiseforum.org be a smaller aspect of the shirt. I would love something in grey or blue or green or similar (not black or white). For the right shirt I wouldn't mind paying up to $20 including shipping. I also agree that the current shirt for sale doesn't interest me.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
tortoisenerd said:
I like the idea of a cartoon shirt and have tortoiseforum.org be a smaller aspect of the shirt. I would love something in grey or blue or green or similar (not black or white). For the right shirt I wouldn't mind paying up to $20 including shipping. I also agree that the current shirt for sale doesn't interest me.

Thank you for your feedback.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
tortoisenerd said:
Thanks for listening and for your hard work!

Thank you for that. that really means a lot to me. I try so hard to help out tortoiseforum.org, and just today, I was fired from being a moderator. this is a volunteer, unpaid position.

the reason I was fired is because I was selling to much, and supposedly for to much of a personal gain. however, most of the sales have been tshirts, samples of mazuri, and seeds. those items I make little to no profit on.

so I ask the members of TFO to ask Josh to reinstate me as a moderator. I think I was unfairly judged without warning or time to respond.

Thank you everyone for your support!

Cory.... member of TFO since August 2007. 1st TFO Moderator since Dec 2007. Helped organize the first TFO meetup and brought Littlefoot. Organizer of both convention showings at Pomona, CA. Printer of 2008 TFO calender (and stayed up very late packing and shipping them out). Designer of the 2010 calendar collage. Printer of 2010 TFO tshirts. And contributed to countless helpful postings, moderating, editing, idea spawning, marketing, promoting, and putting all my heart and soul into this site for its people and the torts we love.

janiedough

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Louisiana
DoctorCosmonaut said:
You got a free bumper sticker with your calendar?

actually no - i forgot i bought it! :D

lol - you ruined it for me! I thought it was free!!!

Malaefic

5 Year Member
I like tees in white or some other colour except for black.
Do you ship to USA & Canada only or do you ship to other locations as well?

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Malaefic said:
I like tees in white or some other colour except for black.
Do you ship to USA & Canada only or do you ship to other locations as well?

I have tees in white.

I can ship you a shirt, regardless where you live. What country are you in? I only accept paypal for international orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.