TortoiseForum.org T-Shirts - Now Taking Pre-Orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Get your TortoiseForum.org T-Shirts!

We've decided to do pre-orders only since we aren't entirely sure how many of these will sell. Please complete your order by November 25th, 2007 @ 11:59pm so we can process these in time for the Holidays. We will send the print order the following business day (Nov. 26th) and are expecting ~2 weeks turnaround time, hopefully less. Our goal is to have every shirt order processed and mailed before December 15, 2007, but there are NO GUARANTEES. If you prefer to use a payment method other than Paypal, please contact me.
Regular adult sizes (Small through XLarge) are $15 each. Youth and Plus sizes are $2 extra at $17 each (this is the printer's fee).

U.S. shipping costs are as follows (U.K. orders add $16):
1 shirt => $5
2 shirts => $6
3 shirts => $7
4 shirts => $8
5 shirts => $9
6 or more => send me a PM or email me for more information

Add the sizes you want by clicking "Add to Cart", then click on "View Cart" and choose how many of each size you need. Choose the "Priority" shipping method (UK choose "International Economy") and check out.

The image below will be printed, front and center, on Fruit of the Loom Best 50/50 white cotton t-shirts.
shirt_thumb.jpg

Sorry, we have stopped taking orders... check back for new designs soon!

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
The T-Shirt look outstanding. I highly recommend everyone to get at least one!

I will be buying one for every member of my family and my close friends!!

When we go to conventions and turtle/tortoise shows, we must wear these shirts to show our TF pride and to network with each other!

Wouldn't it be amazing to get a shirt, then go to a show and see someone wearing the exact same shirt?!?!? I think it would!

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Also, I don't want to disappoint...There are contests in the works as we speak to replace the one we were going to have for t-shirt designs. I wanted to make sure people could get these shirts by Christmas and it seemed like most folks liked the design I whipped up.

A

Amy

I think the shirts look great! I will definitely be getting one and agree with SpiketheBest in that it's important to support and spread the word for sites like this which are built to support animal lovers such as us!

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Amy said:
I think the shirts look great! I will definitely be getting one and agree with SpiketheBest in that it's important to support and spread the word for sites like this which are built to support animal lovers such as us!

Thanks Amy!

maybe one day we can all meet up and take a group photo all wearing the the TF shirt!!

just an idea...

maybe we could do it by regions of the country.. like all the california people get together and such...

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
for those who have made their purchase, thank you for your support! we hope to see photos of all of you across the nation wearing our shirt :)
for others, i have modified the final check-out pages so you know your transaction is secure with paypal and with us.
there are six and a half days left to order! we will only order extras if there seems to be a good demand....but this may be the first and only printing of this design (we hope to print member-designed shirts soon)!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Josh your design is great and I hope it continues even if we have member designed shirts. :D It would be nice to be able to pick. And Spikethebest, I think a group photo would be great. Also what about just sending in pics of usual and unusuall places you wear your shirt or reactions from others when they see your shirt? :D:):D

p.s. I ordered mine

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Crazy1 said:
Thanks Josh your design is great and I hope it continues even if we have member designed shirts. :D It would be nice to be able to pick. And Spikethebest, I think a group photo would be great. Also what about just sending in pics of usual and unusuall places you wear your shirt or reactions from others when they see your shirt? :D:):D

p.s. I ordered mine

sounds like an excellent idea! and we can have contests!

like who ever sends us the best pic of you doing something very tortoisey, then you can win a free shirt! what do you think josh?

for the current T-shirt design, we can have a contest, and who ever wins it, will get a free shirt of the NEW Design!

but in order to enter the contest you have to buy this current t-shirt design.

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Okay, how's this...?
When you get your shirt, post a funny (and CLEAN) picture of you wearing your new shirt. I'll then set up a poll where we can vote on the best. The winner will receive a FREE t-shirt of whichever size they like.
You only have 4 days left to participate... Sunday night we must stop taking orders.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
josh said:
Okay, how's this...?
When you get your shirt, post a funny (and CLEAN) picture of you wearing your new shirt. I'll then set up a poll where we can vote on the best. The winner will receive a FREE t-shirt of whichever size they like.
You only have 4 days left to participate... Sunday night we must stop taking orders.

looks great!! make it on the home page and VERY visible and eye catching

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
the order form has been removed.
Thanks to everyone who purchased a shirt. We appreciate your support very much. I will be submitting the order tomorrow. I will keep you all informed of the status in this thread, so keep an eye out...

Thanks again!

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
The order has been submitted and paid for. I'll let you guys know when these start shipping out so you can get a better idea when to expect them.

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
UPDATE:
I received the shirts today...and they look GREAT! See for yourself:
[img=640x480]http://i7.tinypic.com/71q5euc.jpg[/img]

I hope to have these all shipped out in a few days. I can't wait to see photos of everyone with their new shirts!

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
shirts look outstanding!

my only question is where should I be when I snap a shot of myself with my girl friend both wearing these shirts???

....... ponders.......

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
:D:D:D:D:D
We are all smiles...well done. Now to await the delivery...

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
Have the shirts been sent? Has anyone received theirs yet?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.