Today's bounty

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Did some some social distancing in the woods behind my house today. Stopped and picked up some takeout for the torts. When I got home Murphy gave me the "What took so long" look.Screenshot_20200320-182850~2.pngScreenshot_20200320-190411.png

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I think it's dandelion I could be wrong. This is a pic of it growingIMG_20200320_193048145.jpg

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Good to know, I thought it was just a different looking dandelion and that's what the plant id app said too.

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
Good to know, I thought it was just a different looking dandelion and that's what the plant id app said too.
It’s probably Bristly Ox-Tongue. Yes, a chicory (dandelion relative). You can be certain it’s Ox-Tongue when it sticks to your shirt! This is the one chicory that grows by us nearly all year.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
It’s probably Bristly Ox-Tongue. Yes, a chicory (dandelion relative). You can be certain it’s Ox-Tongue when it sticks to your shirt! This is the one chicory that grows by us nearly all year.
I just looked it up and I do think it's that. I remember it having small yellow flowers last year. Thanks! @RosemaryDW