Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Hi! ?‍♀️
It’s me. Chefdenoel…
Anybody home?
Heellloo???
I miss you all and came as soon as “life” let me escape for a night out on the town…
I hope and pray you are all well and always know… you are ALWAYS in my thoughts.
I am having trouble getting an email when someone posts a message (as I have followed most of you and most of the threads) … but when I come in to these already stated conversations they are all
15-25 pages ahead of where the heck I left off!
Leaving me to read a BOOK before I can even begin to start a conversation.
Sooooo…..
All caught up I decided to say SOMETHING before I get locked out of the tortoise forum again….
Ok… I guess you are all sleeeping??
Nerd bombers!!
You missed your chance!!!
?
I will never be awake at THIS time again in my life as I am very old and really like sleep.?
It is a full moon ? tonight that’s why I am up howling every so often and p**sing the neighbors off. ?
Enjoy life!!!
Hey, come to think of it…..?
Where’s Chubbs????
The Rat ?…?
Don’t I get a hello??
Jeeeezzzz!!!! ?‍♀️

Love you all!!

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Hi! ?‍♀️
It’s me. Chefdenoel…
Anybody home?
Heellloo???
I miss you all and came as soon as “life” let me escape for a night out on the town…
I hope and pray you are all well and always know… you are ALWAYS in my thoughts.
I am having trouble getting an email when someone posts a message (as I have followed most of you and most of the threads) … but when I come in to these already stated conversations they are all
Sooooo…..
All caught up I decided to say SOMETHING before I get locked out of the tortoise forum again….
Nerd bombers!!
?
I will never be awake at THIS time again in my life as I am very old and really like sleep.?
It is a full moon ? tonight that’s why I am up howling every so often and p**sing the neighbors off. ?
Enjoy life!!!
Where’s Chubbs????
The Rat ?…?
Don’t I get a hello??
Jeeeezzzz!!!! ?‍♀️

Love you all!!
Hello. I'm here, wondering why someone's posting about the attraction to the use of CBD oils in humans on a tort forum... shark....something or other posted 2 threads.

Who the hell knows where everybody went, especially Chubbs? I have an overused 3rd finger in a splint so it's a little hard to type w/o jumping all over the place & lots of typos & then my wrist gets tired since i'm typing on my cell phone. I can't put my laptop on my lap because it hurts my leg & I can't see to type if my laptop is too far away.....

My cell phone also thinks "tge" is the proper spelling of "the". How the Hell are you? Is Sally ok?

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Hi! ?‍♀️
It’s me. Chefdenoel…
Anybody home?
Heellloo???
Sooooo…..
Nerd bombers!!
?
Enjoy life!!!
Where’s Chubbs????
The Rat ?…?
Don’t I get a hello??
Jeeeezzzz!!!! ?‍♀️

Love you all!!
Oh look, he's alive . . .
You were up late , , , ,Good party?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hi! ?‍♀️
It’s me. Chefdenoel…
Anybody home?
Heellloo???
Sooooo…..
Nerd bombers!!
?
Enjoy life!!!
Where’s Chubbs????
The Rat ?…?
Don’t I get a hello??
Jeeeezzzz!!!! ?‍♀️

Love you all!!
I love you too and miss you very much ❤️ but I guess I was sleeping ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Hello. I'm here, wondering why someone's posting about the attraction to the use of CBD oils in humans on a tort forum... shark....something or other posted 2 threads.

Who the hell knows where everybody went, especially Chubbs? I have an overused 3rd finger in a splint so it's a little hard to type w/o jumping all over the place & lots of typos & then my wrist gets tired since i'm typing on my cell phone. I can't put my laptop on my lap because it hurts my leg & I can't see to type if my laptop is too far away.....

My cell phone also thinks "tge" is the proper spelling of "the". How the Hell are you? Is Sally ok?

Yep. She good. Gary too!
Unfortunately…
Me?….
I got bit.!
By Sally…the 120lb. Brick-House bulldozer that sees dandelions like it’s cat nip….
Well…. She took more than a nip. 🤬…
Good thing I love her! That 🤬….
Gary is my favorite now. 😤
How are you doin’??
(Said like Joey from friends)..🤪

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Helloooooo wee Angie!!!!
I miss our talks!
Gary is good too.
Now read my reply above.
How are you and your little one?
Hello again, dear Chef -I have been missing you. I am fine, and so is Zola, but I have been worried about you. I was really upset by what happened to you at Christmas, when your horrible sister told you not to come to your mother's house over Christmas - and then your mom was upset that you weren't there. And she had even got a gift for Gary !!! I hope you will never take any notice of what your sister tells you to do ever again -I suppose it is too much to hope for that Sally would bite her finger right off !!! Anyway, I'm very glad you are more or less ok now - and hope that Gary and Sally got their gifts in the end. And I also hope that your own finger is not too badly injured -Zola quite often bites my finger, but I know he doesn't mean to hurt me - but it does even though he is little ! I can't imagine how much Sally must have hurt you -poor Chef, life is so very unfair.
Angie xx

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Yep. She good. Gary too!
Unfortunately…
Me?….
I got bit.!
By Sally…the 120lb. Brick-House bulldozer that sees dandelions like it’s cat nip….
Well…. She took more than a nip. 🤬…
Good thing I love her! That 🤬….
Gary is my favorite now. 😤
How are you doin’??
(Said like Joey from friends)..🤪
Rolling along, trying to ignore reality, politically & otherwise. Houdini is good & pretty darn mellow. He says, "gulp, gulp" to you! Can't wait for spring to get here !!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Now that looks like a Rough life,🐰
Someone looks really content . .
I know it's ridiculous. I love her little bunny butt 🤣 She's only 5 1/2 lbs. I think most of the weight is in her tail and back legs. The weight that's left is in her dewlap. It makes a great chin rest though 😉