THE NUT HOUSE

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

Location (City and/or State)
England,
I kind of miss the weather in England this time of year.
Pastel weather hasn’t been great all summer. It’s been awful seriously.
last summer was a hell of a lot better. I do think we are in for a bad winter this year tho. One thing we haven’t had this year which we always get hit by where I am is snow. Last snow fall was feb last year and it was up to my knees.
Town came to a stand still.
we didn’t have it this year. Just flood after flood after flood due to constant hurricane hits.
it was awful. Think U.K. has had more rain this year than ever. There are videos all over YouTube of the U.K floodings from earlier this year

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
?. Stay safe.
My house was built in 1923 and is solid brick- 3 bricks thick up stairs and 6 bricks thick in the basement. Just had a new flat roof installed earlier this year so we are not to concerned. It is the power outages that suck. Neighborhood is littered with huge old trees! Thanks!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Pastel weather hasn’t been great all summer. It’s been awful seriously.
last summer was a hell of a lot better. I do think we are in for a bad winter this year tho. One thing we haven’t had this year which we always get hit by where I am is snow. Last snow fall was feb last year and it was up to my knees.
Town came to a stand still.
we didn’t have it this year. Just flood after flood after flood due to constant hurricane hits.
it was awful. Think U.K. has had more rain this year than ever. There are videos all over YouTube of the U.K floodings from earlier this year
Okay, so I miss the "normal" weather in the UK this time of year. The weather without flooding. ;)

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
You're great with lizards, but I'm not sure you're ready for 8 indoor cats!
There's a reason I call them my Cat-mittee... and they'll take it under advisement. ?
Well looks like I’m keeping little chance with me ? he doesn’t leave me alone.
my ex’s mother had several cats. Boy it was fun watching her trying to feed them ?

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Normal U.K. weather?
oooh you mean the rain ??

rain without the floods. Gotcha ?
The weather that changes every 15-30 minutes, like it or not. Kind of like Florida weather in some ways, but the rain falls lighter, and it isn't as hot. I think I generally prefer July and August in England.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
The weather that changes every 15-30 minutes, like it or not. Kind of like Florida weather in some ways, but the rain falls lighter, and it isn't as hot. I think I generally prefer July and August in England.
Weather is doing a lot of that lately. It doesn’t seem to know what the hell it wants to do. I want to catch some sun so my legs don’t look like milk bottles. I sit on back yard and five mins later it’s raining. I come in. And ten mins later it’s sunny again. I go back out side 10/15 mins later raining again.
It’s annoying.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
It’s a well kept secret my dear... only the ones smart enough to realize how to live it ever experience it..

And I’m not calling you dumb.. ( yes I just realized how that read) but it’s almost s fairy tale and you have to believe I think
That is why I learned how to cook, sew, and do laundry! ? I had given up on chasing ladies in college then I met my wife! A lady who has the strength and discipline to put up why my dumb a$$. Oh I get it right every now and again, but she is very forgiving of my daily silliness!

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
It’s a well kept secret my dear... only the ones smart enough to realize how to live it ever experience it..

And I’m not calling you dumb.. ( yes I just realized how that read) but it’s almost s fairy tale and you have to believe I think

romance is one big fairy tail I agree. Those who are lucky enough to that that “one” are very lucky.

and no needs for a Apologies. No offence taken.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Well looks like I’m keeping little chance with me ? he doesn’t leave me alone.
my ex’s mother had several cats. Boy it was fun watching her trying to feed them ?
Each cat has a their own separate dish in their own separate location, and they all get fed in the same order each time. Each cat gets fed one of two diets. I dip up their food, and then I say, "Places!" and they report to their normal feeding locations. Usually.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Weather is doing a lot of that lately. It doesn’t seem to know what the hell it wants to do. I want to catch some sun so my legs don’t look like milk bottles. I sit on back yard and five mins later it’s raining. I come in. And ten mins later it’s sunny again. I go back out side 10/15 mins later raining again.
It’s annoying.
In a couple months, there may be snow flakes mixed in with all that!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
That is why I learned how to cook, sew, and do laundry! ? I had given up on chasing ladies in college then I met my wife! A lady who has the strength and discipline to put up why my dumb a$$. Oh I get it right every now and again, but she is very forgiving of my daily silliness!
Sounds like you met your match! ? And you didn't run. Good for both of you!

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Each cat has a their own separate dish in their own separate location, and they all get fed in the same order each time. Each cat gets fed one of two diets. I dip up their food, and then I say, "Places!" and they report to their normal feeding locations. Usually.
Wow nice routine.
Oh my it was funny watching my ex’s mother Feed her cats. It was just HILARIOUS.
she would get can meat out. And all the cats are meowing. Climbing up her leg. Jumping over worktops trying to get to one. Knocking tins off trying to get the meat.
Id cry with laughter every time.
That had to be the highlight of the ten years being apart of that family.
It was so stupid how she fed them but she was stubborn and wouldn’t listen. She would feed one cat. Then the next then the next. Instead of preparing all the cat meals in one go. But then she would wonder why the cats were going crazy at feeding time. ???