THE NUT HOUSE

Jan A

Location (City and/or State)
Boulder, CO
Happy holiday weekend nuts!
Kinda dead around here tonight. But it's a holiday weekend, too. And then there's those dealing with the hurricane damage. Let us know how we can help, please!!

Have a safe holiday!! I'm so happy Chef didn't end up in the UK & that Chubbs' new kitty is not in the snake's stomach....yet.

Houdini is either really mellow or planning his escape. He is so cool..... Thank you, Maggie!! I got my 1st big mouth tort yawn this morning but didn't have my camera/phone to catch it to share.

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
Kinda dead around here tonight. But it's a holiday weekend, too. And then there's those dealing with the hurricane damage. Let us know how we can help, please!!

Have a safe holiday!! I'm so happy Chef didn't end up in the UK & that Chubbs' new kitty is not in the snake's stomach....yet.

Houdini is either really mellow or planning his escape. He is so cool..... Thank you, Maggie!! I got my 1st big mouth tort yawn this morning but didn't have my camera/phone to catch it to share.
Happy Birthday!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

Hey Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have an extra good weekend!

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
Just FYI.. I know I didn’t have it so bad here(Tennessee)— still bouncing back and forth to New Mexico. But wanted to let everyone know I am ok. Thank god for generators! And country(springs) water sources. I sit at the top of a mountain so water ran down. There was loss of life here during the last two flash floods- about 2 hours east of me.!

I keep all the ppl who were in worse situations in my thoughts. Hope families and pets are ok.
-Meg