THE NUT HOUSE

Jan A

Location (City and/or State)
Boulder, CO
*Update*
We were alerted that there is another tortoise that had been run over near our house, my husband went to check it out, and itʻs our Snoopy. My husband said he is happy that he was able to bring Snoopy home; he put Snoopy in his hide and buried him under the pakalana bush at our house.
Oh, noooooooo. I am so sorry. This is the worst!! Big, big hugs to & your family. I don't know what to say!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Oh, noooooooo. I am so sorry. This is the worst!! Big, big hugs to & your family. I don't know what to say!
Jan, thank you for your kind words and hugs. My son refuses to believe it’s Snoopy, and I won’t look at the carcass but I don’t doubt my husband. At least Snoopy is home with us and the daily worrying and wondering is over, now we can start to heal. ???

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Jan, thank you for your kind words and hugs. My son refuses to believe it’s Snoopy, and I won’t look at the carcass but I don’t doubt my husband. At least Snoopy is home with us and the daily worrying and wondering is over, now we can start to heal. ???
GH Dawn - I am so very very sorry - that is terrible news. There is nothing one can say, really, except send love and sympathy -I shall be thinking of you all day.
Angie

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
*Update*
We were alerted that there is another tortoise that had been run over near our house, my husband went to check it out, and itʻs our Snoopy. My husband said he is happy that he was able to bring Snoopy home; he put Snoopy in his hide and buried him under the pakalana bush at our house.
I'm so sorry ?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Not sure if it's a Hawaii thing, but we always take food to our departed so they have something to eat wherever they are. Here's Snoopy's breakfast.

I feel so guilty for not watching him. Just like the noobs who think "my tortoise would never run off". Another lesson learned the hard way.

breakfast.jpg

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
*Update*
That sucks Dawn. Sending many awkward hugs.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Not sure if it's a Hawaii thing, but we always take food to our departed so they have something to eat wherever they are. Here's Snoopy's breakfast.

I feel so guilty for not watching him. Just like the noobs who think "my tortoise would never run off". Another lesson learned the hard way.

View attachment 328454
I have a few asian friends and they do that when loved ones pass. Like a shrine thing and they put food on it

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Sorry Blackdog I wasn't laughing at you... yes I was laughing at you chefdenoel. I'm gonna have to remember holy cow a bunga instead of a cuss word.?

I was trying to keep it clean, before I censored. ?
Believe you me !!
That is NOT what I would have screamed!!
?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

For the first time ... I have NO words!
Oh my ..... I am SOOOOO SORRY for your loss!! I can’t even type through my tears right now!
I am sending all the hugs in the world and I am sending all positive vibes to you to get through this completely horrific time...
Whatever you need please, let us know!
We are here for you!!!!!!!
♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️????

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Believe you me !!
?
Me neither ? but it'll be fun to see faces when I scream that instead of what I would have said. It'll be the new cuss word ? for 2021? and just think ? you started it ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Oh no!! I’m so sorry! ?
*Update*

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
For the first time ... I have NO words!
Oh my ..... I am SOOOOO SORRY for your loss!! I can’t even type through my tears right now!
I am sending all the hugs in the world and I am sending all positive vibes to you to get through this completely horrific time...
Whatever you need please, let us know!
We are here for you!!!!!!!
♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️?❤️♥️????
Thank you ??

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Believe you me !!
?
When I play tennis I work on new PC words to shout. My favorite is Google Finance Reform! I do get the oddest of looks but the little kids pay no mind and that is my goal! Let them learn cuss words at home from their parents like they are supposed to!