THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
With his first answer, I‘m highly doubtful..

but if the merchandise is worthless and knows how to ruin a good time, then He’s on the right track 🤣
Well... they are giving away some crazy things in our country to get people to take the vaccine. But that was the funniest I've heard so far 🤣 The airlines to Washington should be booked to overflowing soon with people wanting a vaccine.

Warren

Balto. MD
Well... they are giving away some crazy things in our country to get people to take the vaccine. But that was the funniest I've heard so far 🤣 The airlines to Washington should be booked to overflowing soon with people wanting a vaccine.
I cheated, I asked Google. I will not mention what it said, But nothing would surprise me this days. I sure they will have a lot of takers, God fobid they just get it to save some lives and maybe their own. Here in Maryland they will inter you in a lottery drawing for $40.000 everyday intil July 4, That days drawing will be worth $400.000. God forbid they get the
vaccine too save lives, maybe their own. Good luck on anybody guessing correctly without cheating.

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I cheated, I asked Google. I will not mention what it said, But nothing would surprise me this days. I sure they will have a lot of takers, God fobid they just get it to save some lives and maybe their own. Here in Maryland they will inter you in a lottery drawing for $40.000 everyday intil July 4, That days drawing will be worth $400.000. God forbid they get the
vaccine too save lives, maybe their own. Good luck on anybody guessing correctly without cheating.
Yea I can't say it either 🙃 In Ohio they're offering million dollar drawings. It'll be interesting to see the turnout in Washington state 🤔😁🙈🙉🙊

Warren

Balto. MD
Yea I can't say it either 🙃 In Ohio they're offering million dollar drawings. It'll be interesting to see the turnout in Washington state 🤔😁🙈🙉🙊
I'm wondering if they're only offering the gift if you if you get the Johnson & Johnson onetime vaccine,( J 4 J ). Or can you get the two shot Vaccines to get 2 free gifts. If so I believe that all the people getting the shot for the gift will sign up for the 2 shot Vaccine.I got mine because I like Living and Breathing, and wanted to see my Grandchildren.

Cathie G

Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm wondering if they're only offering the gift if you if you get the Johnson & Johnson onetime vaccine,( J 4 J ). Or can you get the two shot Vaccines to get 2 free gifts. If so I believe that all the people getting the shot for the gift will sign up for the 2 shot Vaccine.I got mine because I like Living and Breathing, and wanted to see my Grandchildren.
Hahaha 😂 no wonder the Americans are holding out 🤣 the longer they wait the more the freebies.😜