Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Did you buy this beautiful one of a kind just gotta have specimen of a super crimson iguana yet? Once in a lifetime my friend, but you better hurry, deals like this don’t last.
I hate u haha i had an iguana for 17 years. An A hole 6 ft male that was cuddly for about 6 months out of the year the other 6 he wanted to rip my face off

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Here are my new chicks. Not as cute...but cute enough.
I love them And they are too just as cute! I bought some pullets a couple weeks ago. 4 New Hampshire reds, two buff Orpington, 1 rhode island and 1 black and white Wyandotte... those are all my egg layers..

Most all of the ones I hatched are bantams.. just for fun:)

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I love them And they are too just as cute! I bought some pullets a couple weeks ago. 4 New Hampshire reds, two buff Orpington, 1 rhode island and 1 black and white Wyandotte... those are all my egg layers..

Most all of the ones I hatched are bantams.. just for fun:)
Gotta have the "SHOW" chickens!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Gotta have the "SHOW" chickens!!!
We had some friends that were cooking over in Louisiana yesterday. I had my truck loaded down with 2 kids, a bulldog, and 4 chickens!! My Middle daughter is in love with one of the Silkies. She has claimed it and keeps it in her shirt most of the day. I thought this would wear off after the first day but I think it’s true love now..