THE NUT HOUSE

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
I lost my Dad to Covid January 1st... so Dolly did make me shed a tear. It’s still hard and it seems so unfair. We had just spent 6months battling lung cancer and he was pronounced cancer free just 1 month prior.. I’m sorry for your pain Doc...

I am so sorry for BOTH your losses..
Same thing happened to my daddy.
He just survived and beat prostate cancer,
got ALL his teeth in check, paid off his house, bought a new car only to pass a month later. ????
His birthday was in June the week before Father’s Day so I made him a cake..
One of those 3D specialty cakes.
You know the ones I mean?
That looks like a house or a castle?
Never In a billion years did I know it would have been his last.
I always thank God for letting me give him his best send off.
Not a day goes by without thinking of him.
My heart goes out to you both!!
If ever you need ANYTHING
(to talk,rant,cry) I am always hear for you!
THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU! ?❤️

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It depends on which news version you read. I've been in Cheyenne, but i'm on my way home. I can say they'll politicize the Hell out of it. It looks like the suspect is white & was shot but good enough to walk out to the ambulance.

First report was one injured via local paper but ABC is saying 6 dead, including one cop. Swat team is there.

They have a reverse 911 going on in a different part of town. Again local paper says it involves a possible shooter from the King Soopers event. No pick-up yet from other news sources.
Our news was saying 10 dead including the first responding police officer this morning.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
NOTHING warms my heart more than to know YOU were with them till the end.
I am so incredibly thankful and great full for doctors and nurses ALL around like you.
I could not even imagine what you are feeling every time you go through another one.
YOU ARE HEROS!!!!
They must have been so great full to have you keeping their spirits up.
You are one of the great ones Lokkje!!!
REMEMBER THAT ALWAYS!!!! ❤❤??
Amen.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Happy tuesday nuts! Finished up some privacy fence in an area in the back of my yard today and started leveling out the ground where my outdoor enclosures will be going. Just gotta put some enclosure walls up and figure out what im gonna plant in there
68EA3A6C-BC69-4465-8A9A-5F9601BD326A.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Happy tuesday nuts! Finished up some privacy fence in an area in the back of my yard today and started leveling out the ground where my outdoor enclosures will be going. Just gotta put some enclosure walls up and figure out what im gonna plant in there
View attachment 321625
Have you moved? Or did you decide to commute? and it's just a new thing.?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Our news was saying 10 dead including the first responding police officer this morning.
Yeah, ages 20-65. Suspect's family came to the US from Syria when he was 3. He has a criminal mischief conviction, quick temper, Trump hater & ISIS sympathizer. Family now says he's mentally ill, took the gun away from him 3 days ago but apparently gave it back to him & he was on the FBI watch list.

Not much concern to the national media who the victims were since all were adults & apparently white.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Yeah, ages 20-65. Suspect's family came to the US from Syria when he was 3. He has a criminal mischief conviction, quick temper, Trump hater & ISIS sympathizer. Family now says he's mentally ill, took the gun away from him 3 days ago but apparently gave it back to him & he was on the FBI watch list.

Not much concern to the national media who the victims were since all were adults & apparently white.

Wow.... I.... but.....
Just....wow... ???

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

It's kinda crazy that I'm somehow getting more news about the victims then your area. They were showing this morning the families and telling about the people whose lives were cut short just for going to the grocery store. No too much about the shooter. Just showed his picture and a small amount of history.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
The victims are faceless to the media because they don't fit the narrative. If you want to know the truth, PM me.

Chef, thank you! How are you today after your scan?

Hello! Thanks for asking. No results on scan yet. I don’t care anyway. As long as they don’t go poking anything and waking it up or disturbing anything..
I’d prefer to just leave it (if anything) alone.
Now... on to that shooting.
On NJ news (channel 2) they did show us pictures and stories of the victims.
Thank God. I am so terribly sorry for those people’s families..
I don’t know why everyone is out to
“Ban guns” - I don’t like guns either but THATS NOT THE PROBLEM....
The problem truly is
Getting people better health care!!
These people cannot afford their meds
And now when they are off them they snap!
WE NEED BETTER HEALTH CARE!
I used to work with a girl who took a medicine for bi popular?
And she said (I will never forget this )
She said 10 pills WAS $600!!!!!!
WHAT!????? I said.
How cruel that?!?!?
it’s all a money game and these people need their meds!!!
I hate all sides who do not help get health care the attention it needs!
God bless all those people who need medical help. It’s just so sad that it is so easy to fix....