THE NUT HOUSE

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
i only know the pit bull one I sent a while ago..?
I liked it when he went eeeeeooowwwwhhh!
I forget what it’s called? ?

but it’s not like I’m hangin’ with my homme
Pit bull over here. I didn’t even know him until that song! Which is probably from 1990? See!!!!.....OLD! ?

1613706088620.jpeg

Jan A

Boulder, CO
i only know the pit bull one I sent a while ago..?
I liked it when he went eeeeeooowwwwhhh!
I forget what it’s called? ?

but it’s not like I’m hangin’ with my homme
Pit bull over here. I didn’t even know him until that song! Which is probably from 1990? See!!!!.....OLD! ?
Back in the day, pit bulls were dogs being banned from cities because they ate people. Not sure I even want to listen to the human form.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
It was a boring day so i ordered some 2x4’s to pick up for a cheap stand for my next enclosure build. Of course home depot picks out the most bowed 2x they could find.
Dude that is so wicked bad! I ordered two quarts of stain from the same store but since they somehow didn’t have the one the made me pick it up from another location! ?

TeamZissou

Albuquerque, NM
It was a boring day so i ordered some 2x4’s to pick up for a cheap stand for my next enclosure build. Of course home depot picks out the most bowed 2x they could find.

You gotta return those. That might be one where you just have to go in and pick them out.

Do you buy the PVC sheets at Lowes? Mark mentioned that he did, but I checked my local Lowes but they didn't stock any. I'm wondering if it's only SOME Lowes locations.

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
You gotta return those. That might be one where you just have to go in and pick them out.

Do you buy the PVC sheets at Lowes? Mark mentioned that he did, but I checked my local Lowes but they didn't stock any. I'm wondering if it's only SOME Lowes locations.
Yes they have pvc sheets at home depot here but not at Lowes. Its like 85 bucks for 3/4 4x8 sheets