THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Welcome back Mags!
So check this out...I am talking to Comcast on my land line. He tells me to go see where the modem is or something, so I go, and see I have nothing, and the guy from Comcast is gone, and the Internet was down no nothing. 2 days no phone or 'net. So frustrating. But I did get the kitchen cleaned and the tort shed is perfect now.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
So check this out...I am talking to Comcast on my land line. He tells me to go see where the modem is or something, so I go, and see I have nothing, and the guy from Comcast is gone, and the Internet was down no nothing. 2 days no phone or 'net. So frustrating. But I did get the kitchen cleaned and the tort shed is perfect now.
Man.. id go insane lol u must of felt like a kid again with non internet haha

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
2 days without Internet, no land line and then the Cable guy comes to save the day...and he did. He looks at the modem, PLUGS IT IN, and leaves. 2 days and I live alone. I did not climb back there and unplugs my modem.
Man.. id go insane lol u must of felt like a kid again with non internet haha
Actually now I have you back. That's sorta like that old familiar toothache, not bad enuf for the dentist, but an irritant non the less

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
2 days without Internet, no land line and then the Cable guy comes to save the day...and he did. He looks at the modem, PLUGS IT IN, and leaves. 2 days and I live alone. I did not climb back there and unplugs my modem.

Actually now I have you back. That's sorta like that old familiar toothache, not bad enuf for the dentist, but an irritant non the less
Oh ive missed that clever sense of humor of urs :<3:

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA

Gald darned Racoons!!!!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
3 that im allowed to say on here haha

happy Saturday every body!
How boring!
When did my life end up so boring?
I am dancing to Marc Anthony by self here?
Post Selina- which was my FAVORITE..
Como la flor..IN CONCERT!!
Wow! .... just WOW!
essssss ooh! Me hente!
now—-KC and the Sunshine Band
“Boogie Shoes”!
too old for you chubbs , you won’t know who that is....
Hey?? I am having a blast and I am not drunk yet!?
good music always does the trick!
???????