THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
But cant compar

i can see that.. listening while sparking one ?
Are you in a legal state? No? Then stop talking about it. Look at it this way. I was taking drugs and smokin weed before you were born. My freakin car is older than you. You are a mindless young pup. You lose respect from those older people when you brag about sparkin one up.

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
Are you in a legal state? No? Then stop talking about it. Look at it this way. I was taking drugs and smokin weed before you were born. My freakin car is older than you. You are a mindless young pup. You lose respect from those older people when you brag about sparkin one up.
Yes im in a legal state. But i dont smoke so it doesnt matter

Zoeclare

Uk
Did you guys have a conversation about old skool rap and not mention Rappers Delight?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
And i dont worry about ppl respecting me.. thats y i have a IDGAF button
Ok then! I think it's funny that I know what IDGAF means, but what the hey is
Oldie but goodie
That is truer than you know.
Anyhow, if you are gonna talk about music here, I gotta say...I lived 3 city buses away from The Fillmore West at it's height. In San Francisco Calif. So if we didn't have a car, we went anyway. I have seen most everybody from Aerosmith, to Zepplin. I saw Areosmith 8 times, the last was about 20 years ago, I took my 10 year old grandson. And ladies, Joe Perry was so freakin hot without a shirt and with skin tight leather pants, oh my. But my most favorite band and music goes to the Allman Bros. Band and the best album Live At The Fillmore East. most favorite music, Whipping Post, best guitar riff Duane Allman Whipping Post, best drum riff, oh crap, what was his name? Ginger Baker? other favorite music, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed Allman Bros. I gotta go lay down, whew

Zoeclare

Uk

Anyhow, if you are gonna talk about music here, I gotta say...I lived 3 city buses away from The Fillmore West at it's height. In San Francisco Calif. So if we didn't have a car, we went anyway. I have seen most everybody from Aerosmith, to Zepplin. I saw Areosmith 8 times, the last was about 20 years ago, I took my 10 year old grandson. And ladies, Joe Perry was so freakin hot without a shirt and with skin tight leather pants, oh my. But my most favorite band and music goes to the Allman Bros. Band and the best album Live At The Fillmore East. most favorite music, Whipping Post, best guitar riff Duane Allman Whipping Post, best drum riff, oh crap, what was his name? Ginger Baker? other favorite music, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed Allman Bros. I gotta go lay down, whew
The only artist I've seen live is Dolly Parton! She was amazing

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
The only artist I've seen live is Dolly Parton! She was amazing
Did she make music by rubbing her acrylic nails? I love country and have seen several favorites, Hank jr., Willie numerous times, and OMG! Alan Jackson, camera got him from behind using slow mo on a certain part, and oh lordy the screamin!!!
Will all the ladies who have seen Alan Jackson from behind please lets hear an "OH YES!"

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma

Seen Aerosmith 3 times! Awesome show!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Don’t forget Lionel Richie! S few people were so responsible for most of the 80’s
Yes I remember him and loved him. I didn't know he was a writer. I didn't even know that Prince was until recently. My memory with names has always been really bad no matter how hard I try. But I can remember numbers from 40 years ago and more. I can also remember every note of the songs and sing them with the words prompting me. It always aggravates me when I find a new song I can't get enough of and can't remember the artist and title. I enjoyed last night's music so much.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I've loved Dolly since I was a little boy. Such a good example of being beautiful and classy at the same time. I admire her to this day.
She's one of my favorites too. She's always uplifting with a beautiful voice. I also enjoyed that old beginning rap you posted. Back then I was busy with work, kids, etc and never got to hear much of it.