The babies in their grass grower!!

tortoisetime565

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
I grow this for my babies. I got the seed from SulcataFood. It's crazy growing!! I put them in this container while I clean their cage. I put it under their basking lamp inside their cage and leave them in it for a few mins and they chomp away!! ImageUploadedByTortForum1392437391.813032.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1392437399.412667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I like it. But being the brat I am, I'll tell you what I use. I go out in my pasture of mixed grasses and weeds, and remove shovelfuls with the top few inches of soil attached. I put these clumps in the enclosures and swap them out with fresh about every 4-5 days.

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Cowboy_Ken said:
I like it. But being the brat I am, I'll tell you what I use. I go out in my pasture of mixed grasses and weeds, and remove shovelfuls with the top few inches of soil attached. I put these clumps in the enclosures and swap them out with fresh about every 4-5 days.

I love that idea! The only issue I have is it's been 12-30 degrees and is just now warming up! So we have dead grass. I'm going to buy a HUGE! Bag of grass and weed seed and seed the whole yard they will be staying in.