Penny, Lenord, & Taz new cage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L82lalaland

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeside, California
This is the babies new cage it's enclosed I went that way because I am still having problems keeping their humidity up. It's 4 feet by 2 feet. This should keep my 5 month olds for a little while. It's their 3rd cage upgrade in three months. :)
I bought the Zilla 1000 watt temperature controller and the Zilla humidity and temperature gauge thingie. So there is not chance of overheating them.
Here are my question

1. When I install the humidity gauge do I put it in the substraight or just near it?

2. I was going to use a house humidifier on a timer should I set it for twice a day and for how long? Is this even a good idea?

3. Do I still need a humid hide for them or is a hide enough, they don't use the one I have for them I put them in every night over and over again and they end up curled up in a corner on top of each other. I have moved the hide all over the cage and they just choose a different corner, bad little tortoise's.

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 84

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Luckily it is a closed chamber enclosure...that would be hard to use upside down and all other wise....LOL....just funning you...that is a great looking enclosure...;)

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
ǝɹnsolɔuǝ ǝɔıu ʎɹǝʌ :D

L82lalaland

5 Year Member
Lakeside, California
They are all moved in. Hopefully this one loads in the right direction. Have no clue what I did wrong with the last pic

Help why are my pictures showing up upside down???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.