Super exciting news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, Va
Well folks,

I am a very excited guy, my fiancee and I are moving to Richmond into a house which is large enough for Livingstone to have his own room!!!! That means I get to build an indoor tort room for him. This is going to be awesome in every sense of the word. Stay tuned to the sulcata section, we move on the weekend of the 11th of May.

***Just in case you were wondering he already has a 5ft by 10ft table in our town house. Now he's getting a yard that already has a shed (soon to be converted), and his own room. I wish there was a profession that let me build reptile enclosures for people, this is sooo much fun.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I have to agree with your title! :)

The bad news is that he's not going to outgrow your living space so that you have to send him to me... :(

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Richmond, Va
Thanks Greg and Tom. Ill be posting pics as I decide how best to build out the room, expect something a zoological...

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Livingstone said:
I wish there was a profession that let me build reptile enclosures for people, this is sooo much fun.

I must agree with you on that! I LOVE building Enclosures!

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Richmond, Va
Yah Zamric I cant think of a more gratifying job than making reptiles happy. How weird are we?

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
I have told people for the longest time that I am probably the wierdest person they know but only the people who know me best believe it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.