Suffering babies

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Uh oh...hold Jacqui back...There's one with an extra scute!!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tell them to get them off of hay and onto plain dirt or coconut coir that is dampened. To read Toms threads, they are below in my post.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Btw, good for you for emailing them and trying to help. I hate when people complain, without offering help too. Great job.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I hope we can helping more people by promoting this forum..

kball

Lol. Be careful these ones haven't had the best care as u can see. I told her that and I told her to check out this forum

kball

I've told several other people to visit this forum that were looking for a tortoise

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Email her info directly. Copy/paste some of the care sheet.
Tell her it will increase her sales. Properly cared for babies will have better chances of surviving which leads to happy customers (in this case pet owners) which leads to referrals.
And once she learns what to do, she can educate her buyers and the cycle of education will continue :)

kball

Email her info directly. Copy/paste some of the care sheet.
Tell her it will increase her sales. Properly cared for babies will have better chances of surviving which leads to happy customers (in this case pet owners) which leads to referrals.
And once she learns what to do, she can educate her buyers and the cycle of education will continue :)

That's great thank u. I would love to have one but I don't have any room at all and there being raised way to dry

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Lol. Be careful these ones haven't had the best care as u can see. I told her that and I told her to check out this forum

Could also just be how she had them set up for the pictures. ;) Her price is pretty high compare to most folks.