Stupid Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arlington TX.
At least if you're a Democrat you can blame Global Warming for colder temps, shorter days, snow, bouts of depression, getting dumped (via text,) more snow, and no emotions. It's fail proof! Global Warming covers everything.

-Matt

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
It is winter???? I guess it is a little nippy out and I too hate when it gets dark so early. We actually had a beautiful day here. The Torts and turtle got to enjoy the sunshine, but I was stuck running back and forth to the orthopedic dr. then the hospital for an MRI. So I feel depressed about doing boring stuff on a sunny day.
My advice is eat lots of fruits and veggies and cut down on fatty meats and sugar.
If it doesn't work out with the girl then that will hurt for a little while, but it is better to find out now then later when you are even more invested in the relationship.
Good luck and sorry to hear that you are feeling bad.
If it helps I can send you a list of all the bad things that have happend to us this month. This has been a very bad and expensive month. But no one died, so I guess I shouldn't complain......

kimby37

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
zzzdanz said:
I just saw that we might be getting yet another storm Tuesday..ughhh..I don't usually b**** about winter, but this one can't end soon enough.

I know i just heard about the next storm i have no where to put anymore snow.I got a lovely ticket for going through a stop sign because i couldn't see around the snow mountain. I want this winter to end too.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
You are all welcome to come to California and stay at my house!! :D

We have lots and lots of fog right now, but it's better than snow!!

kimby37

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Torty Mom said:
You are all welcome to come to California and stay at my house!! :D

We have lots and lots of fog right now, but it's better than snow!!

OK we are on our way. What is your address? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.