Anyone else unable to access TFO?

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Hey, just wondering if anyone else experienced my same problem. I wasn't able to access the TFO for about three days. It said an unexpected error had occurred and the site was unavailabe. I emailed Mr. Josh and now it's fixed. Anyone else have this?
-GingerLove

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Oh, okay, good. I was afraid something might be wrong with my server. @wellington , what do you mean more to come? More updates? Or we won't be able to access the TFO for a bit? Thanks! (Don't worry, I won't throw a hissy fit if I can't get back on my TFO for a bit. At least not in public.) ;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, I think so. That's the way I took Josh's thread about the updating that was already done. That there is more to come and I took it to mean we would not be able to get on the forum at that time. At least this time we know.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Oh, okay, good. I was afraid something might be wrong with my server. @wellington , what do you mean more to come? More updates? Or we won't be able to access the TFO for a bit? Thanks! (Don't worry, I won't throw a hissy fit if I can't get back on my TFO for a bit. At least not in public.) ;)
I threw a massive hissy fit for 48 hours or more.
Poor wifey.:(

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hey, just wondering if anyone else experienced my same problem. I wasn't able to access the TFO for about three days. It said an unexpected error had occurred and the site was unavailabe. I emailed Mr. Josh and now it's fixed. Anyone else have this?
-GingerLove

Greetings GingerLove,
I say, "Yes I've been experiencing all of the above same issues with the forum." I'd get some fun little arrow sweller picture thingy and it said there was a problem with hooking up with the forum. I've honestly never tried, "hooking up" with the forum, regardless how attractive it's made itself.