Squee! (things your torts do that make you happy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Today my little Sheldon finally relaxed when I soaked him. :D
Only took him two weeks to get used to it and like it. Woo!

So tell me guys, what do your torts do to make you SQUEEEEEE ?

:tort:

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
Everything our little monster does makes me happy. When he eats, self soaks in his water dish, cuddles up in his hide that is just his size, basks with all fours straight out. The list is pretty much endless.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Everything. Absolutely everything. Crawling up when I sit him on my lap, and snuggling into my inner elbow. Refusing to drink when I'm watching, but being perfectly happy to look at me in a way that almost looks disappointed when I'm not stroking his neck as he eats. Standing on top of his hide looking proud, or lying at the entrance watching everything that goes on. Stretching his neck up to watch me when I'm sitting near his table doing my work. His reaction on tomato day, and the disgusted look he gives me on carrot day...the list is endless...

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Wow, good question! When Cooper cuddles up to me when we are laying in bed. And if I have my face laying flat on the bed he comes up and rubs his face on my nose anywhere from a few seconds to up to a minute at times. And his favorite thing here lately is he will crawl up with his front 2 legs on my right arm, as we are laying in bed, almost to the point where he is standing on his back legs, stares at me for awhile, and just pass's out for almost as long as I will let him sleep there. Torts are just amazing!!!!! Have a good day! :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Wow, I would have thought that this thread would get a lot of posts.... Very surprised! :(

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
My two still despise soaking, they only get it 1-2 times/week, but the struggle never ends.

telong

5 Year Member
manila,philippines
love them during the day when they re active and eating. it gives me a feeling that they re ok and well.
and when they moan during basking, they remind me of a brontosaurus.

Dr. Coffee

5 Year Member
U.S.A.
YAWN
6413283285_54a666aff8_b.jpg

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
When I run warm water from the tap over Dusty's head, he sticks it out & up as far as he can & closes his eyes! It is so cute.
When he eats or stomps around his enclosures.
The one time he self soaked!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi all. i like to see Snip , when the spray bottle goes off!. i think hes defending his girl! hes one mad cake if you mess with his girlfriend.
dd82037f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.