Some help would be nice!!!

Wartortle

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California (Simi Valley)
It's 2:50 AM and I'm still studying for a Calculus C exam and a Physics Electromagnetism midterm. Don't teachers know that humans need to sleep????
I should have just become a history major.....no offense to history majors of course ;)
But seriously though. I need sleep. And an A..... But mostly the A.

And possibly some coffee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 69

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Rome, OH
Does a sincere "good luck! You can do it!" Help at all? :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What didn't you get this all memorized during the rest of the term? :p Good luck!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
No pain no gain ! You will look back someday and remember all this , as if it's all just part of life . Good luck

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I see right off the bat what your problem is...there's no tortoise in that picture! :rolleyes:

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Yvonne G said:
Well, I see right off the bat what your problem is...there's no tortoise in that picture! :rolleyes:

The second issue you have that I can see, is that usb hard drive really should be an iPhone with Flappy Bird installed for those moments when you need to clear your head.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I'm sure my daughter could empathize with you. Though her worry right now seems to be organic chemistry.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Some help would be nice!!!

Yvonne G said:

Yvonne, I once used a little 'cata as a paper weight and he peed on my report. :rolleyes:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
tffnytorts said:
Yvonne G said:

Yvonne, I once used a little 'cata as a paper weight and he peed on my report. :rolleyes:

Well of course he did, that's what they are suppose to do! :D

Wartortle

Southern California (Simi Valley)
Yeah, I'd rather not have pee on two weeks of assignments. I finally finished at 6:00 am and I am very happy with the test. The extra push really helped :) I knew how to do everything, so trust me, I wasn't playing catch up!! :)

Saleama said:
Yvonne G said:

The second issue you have that I can see, is that usb hard drive really should be an iPhone with Flappy Bird installed for those moments when you need to clear your head.

I missed it!!!! I heard you can't download it anymore :( is that true? my record is only about 23 though haha