Sketch Drawing of new indoor enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
I was bored one night, and pulled at a pen and piece of paper and I threw together a rough sketch of a new enclosure i plan on building before this winter. Lemme know what you guys think, and i dont mind drawing more ideas for people this took me like 15 mins to do. I may add a second enclosure one being above the drawers, and one below....lols and yes one more enclosure means...hmmm possibility of another tort :)
304675_10151093022599742_1786692921_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Thanks ascott!!! Only one thing is I'm having the darnest time trying to figure out where i'd install the fogger to where it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb....any ideas?

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
cool project and if you can get more torts it's great !!!

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
How about putting the fogger behind the enclosure on a ledge or in a built in compartment at the bottom? Do you think you can draw me a picture of how you imagine three separate enclosures can be made into one unit with the height not going pass 5 feet?

Happy Tortoise

5 Year Member
Are you gonna put lighting and everything on it? Anyways its really cool! I thought it would be a pen, but that was not such a bad idea! What species will you put in it? Also, can you post how big it will be??? Thats soooooo sweet! :) Good Luck

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Yeah i'll have lighting in it and everything.....but i started measuring and everything....and I'm going to have to build a different style of habitat as the one above will not fit through the door.....so i'm building three seperate sections. One base table....then two boxed enclosures measuring 32 in wide by 52 long....possible by 24in tall and they well set on one another....As for now i have three cb hatchling leopard torts....this will do for at max 2yrs for winter enclosures. After they get past 6in i will do more drawings :p But when they grow out of these enclosures i will have new torts to move in....not sure what species yet.......radiated hatchling or sri lanka....who knows.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Haha thanks:) these ideas come into my head and the only way for me to remember them is to draw and manipulate designs.......then taking in measurements......then I'm like dang.......redo new piece of paper

Status
Not open for further replies.